morbids appology :)

.:MoRB!D=-

sorry i havnt been active for a while =F|A= ,

i really apprieciate all of you guys( an girls ;D) an ofcourse a special thanks to theadmins and founders for providing

a unique gaming expierience whick i have enjoyed an will continue to enjoy for many years hopefully .

But back to the point i have been missing for a few months due to moving out of my mothers house no internet atm,

and ofcourse studying an TAFE (like an australian version of college lol ) and i gottaq admin since i hit legal drinking age i been partying alot :D

but ive started to chill out a bit more and ill probly be on a lil bit more often i cant make any promises but ill try ;).

i just didnt want to seem like i just ditched you guys or like im being rude and not talking to everyone so i thought ide post this in

thanks guys an gals ,Xx Morbs ;D

i told you i been partying an stuff medic preparing for a working life haha dont worry i miss your spam as much as u miss mine ,

an you know ill always be singiin songs on vent till the day i die duckie haha :D

i told you i been partying an stuff medic preparing for a working life haha dont worry i miss your spam as much as u miss mine ,

I read that but I needed to express my anger even if doesn't have sense huh.gif well it's called also SPAM hum hmm.gif

!splat Morbid

hejko .. wtf .. omg lolzlmfaoroflhaha

now be good and sing for me:

... itsy bitsy spider.,........

Finally!!! Dang man, you been out for a while!! At least your still alive...till I PWN YOU!!! !smite morbid

:yahoo

I just moved, so hopefully we all can join vent and BS around like old times *gets lost in flashback*

Good times...good times...

!slap everyone , just remember no 1 pushes morb around haha oww i miss sing that to you baska well have to arange a meeting on vent just so i can haha ;P

to the !teabagers , morbid bites :D so i would do that if i were you hahaha

and gimger the only pwning youll do is when you get a chainsaw to your ginger pubes ahahaha

morbs out peace xD

• 2 weeks later...