DrPotato

glad I stayed in boxing day

This was happening near to me (1 minute away walking fast, maybe slightly more) and I had no idea until I saw the news

I live uphill from this in a part that would be almost impossible to flood due to its position.

Aftermath today:

Edited by SadElf

This was happening near to me (1 minute away walking fast, maybe slightly more) and I had no idea until I saw the news

I live uphill from this in a part that would be almost impossible to flood due to its position.

Aftermath today:

What the f*ck :o

Yeah I see it on the news again last night. It seems to be every winter that we face another issue of flooding defences in the UK.

Yeah I see it on the news again last night. It seems to be every winter that we face another issue of flooding defences in the UK.

I know some people might hate me for saying this, but we really need to stop sending money all round the world and start looking after ourselves.

• Like 3

Just seen the weather. they said : if it's warm in our country (france) it's because all the rain is in England :huh:

Yes I also live In UK but where I am has managed to escape the worst of it

​Floods are horrendous.  They [floods] tear apart our work.  :o 

I still remember the floods in Europe where the little camp trailers were carried away and smashing against a bridge.  Nobody knew if people were in them or not.  Nobody could do anything to help, anyway.