What did you get or give for Christmas?

Ol Smoke

Wife got spoiled rotten. Clothes galore, jewellery, engraved snowglobe, other crap.

I got some collector stuff (Nintendo/Zelda theme), ps4 games/controller and a 2tb external hard drive. Love being a tech nerd this time of year. Father sent me funds from the east coast so I may go buy either a new headset or professional mic for recording.

• Like 5

I got some CAD   :dollar:
I know it's not worth much but I'm gonna need it :D

Gave a gift card from a shopping center, some candies, and a desk calander with inspirational quotes

And another present is on it's way so I can't spoil the surprise before it arrives, damn USPS takes forever :(

• Like 2

Tbh I've got nothing couse i wanted nothing. We are going thro some rough period @ home, so it's not quite cheerfull as it should be. But I decorated the three anyway, just to pick up some atmosphere. I gave my mother christian dior parfume witch i bought on my last voyage on sea, and saved it for this occasion. To my father I gave a seaman jacket, couse he is (with thes health issue now i can say WAS) a seaman for a 36 years. And to my grandmotjer who was a teacher in school i gave some old collection books (she was a croatian language teacher) soo.. I was mr. Christhmas this year at home. It's not some ideal situation due to my mother's and father healt issues but i made them smile. And that's priceless. Only my grandmotjer didnt smile. That old bat, never satisfied xD lol jj she was thrilled:) i got only packet of snickers and im more than happy. As i can be. Oh yeah and yesterday I got parking ticket globe for xMas. Must pay 50€ lmao. Long live Croatia. Faggets. :D

• Like 7

Oh you people get stuff for Christmas, awesome. We (at least these last 3-4 years of recession) usually have awesomely decorated house and like a big expensive Christmas tree, all the food of the world, delicatessen stuff, cakes and homemade sweets and so on. But no presents. It may not be recession causing it though but like, me and my brothers are grown up so we don't need gifts for Xmas :') my mom gave me umbrella for example this Christmas, though the umbrella rocks.

My best friend got me sum jewelry, some skincare products, usb stick and awesome fancy planner. I got her jewelry too, some socks, lingerie, scented candles, jewelry stand/holder..like a goodie box, lots of little things. :)

• Like 7

i received a new wireless keyboard and mouse as I misplaced the old ones usb connector, enough liquor to keep me going awhile new mma grappling gloves chocolate a cutting board undies and such from my kiddo

I got £150 and tons of new clothes plus chocolate and aftershave :) and some skins/champions on League.

Gave my dad the standard Lynx box set same for bro and got them 2 silly shower hats as well :P my sister a ton of chocolate and a t-shirt and my mum a necklace :)

Oh and if you're Shadowfax you would have received around 2.5k RP worth of skins on League. This clan really does allow you to make really good friendships :)

• Like 1

Nothing fancy pretty much, I got a box full of homemade cookies from my girlfriend which meant a world to me :) Made her some brownies and took her out for a romantic walk. We usually don't give presents, we have a tradition of food sharing with the neighbours here since som of them are struggling or don't have families. Oh and I decorated the tree, pretty badly :D

• Like 5

Got 120 bucks in Steam credit, some clothes, and a mini keg.

Gave the girl a necklace, and diamond earrings.

Oh, and I got a f***ing NINJA BLENDERRRR. SMOOTHIES ON ME EVERY1.

I didn't really get anything, but I did stuff my gut with a ton of turkey while hanging out with my family.. So it was a good day :D

You are live, thank you! I has been super worried when you havent reply to my whatsapp messages! But happy to hear that you are fine, i has been super busy lately, (private stuff going), what has delayed my candy gift to you and when i had time i didnt get contact to u, so was not able to send it yet, want to be sure to adress and will send it in same time when i send Candy prize winner candies. Miss you mate and love u mate! Merry Christmas! :hug:

My best gift for last couple year has been to see my grandparents happy in Christmas, lately it has been hard with Grandfather, but he was healthy in eve and very happy what make me super happy also, i appreciate all time what i spend with them even that its sometimes very hard, will add some photos of our Christmas in photo topic. Plus in 25 day, i visited to my father and siblings. Was Great Christmas! I gave chocolate to grandfathers and to my siblings and uncle and father, and got chocolate back, we not buy gifts to adults, because in my mind and in our mind, gifts is mean to childrens and food and company make Christmas to adults, ofc some buy those cheap gifts to adults like chocolate or pair of sock etc.. Big enjoy is also to see childrens to open they gifts, for childrens we always buy gifts ofc. Daam it is noisy when 6 children open gifts and all screaming what they get :P But every year it bring tear in my eyes to see children opens gifts to see they so happy and see my grandparents happy also, that is meaning of Christmas to be happy!

• Like 6