Can we get some new maps for ET Hardcore

stalker

I am a lover of classic maps, remember me classic rotations.

Id say we can just take out edited versions for a while, if we are voting for it.

Also Iike daybreak and I am waiting for a new version of our map, I enjoy it (F|A base).

Chicken is a fun map also and I am waiting to play NFL map and Pool map someday again :)

(ok trow stones on me now)

I am waiting for a new version of our map, I enjoy it (F|A base).

Chicken is a fun map also and I am waiting to play NFL map and Pool map someday again :)

Wg5eHf0.png

For that I'm throwing you a stone.. 

• Like 2

Id say we can just take out edited versions for a while, if we are voting for it.

Also Iike daybreak and I am waiting for a new version of our map, I enjoy it (F|A base).

Throws stones at doug!

I don't really like the default maps just for their timelimit, 30 minutes is just too long for one map imo. I don't think those long maps should be on hardcore, though I kind of like how italy does it, it just adds time each objective completed. :D

chicken/nfl ( and pool, are we talking about cluedo?) are play around maps, I don't think they fit hardcore's profile :D

Throws stones at doug!

I don't really like the default maps just for their timelimit, 30 minutes is just too long for one map imo. I don't think those long maps should be on hardcore, though I kind of like how italy does it, it just adds time each objective completed. :D

chicken/nfl ( and pool, are we talking about cluedo?) are play around maps, I don't think they fit hardcore's profile :D

ctf pool

http://activegamer.net/et/map/435-CTF_Pool_v2.html

NFL

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/NFL;83700

Chicken(this map is on Silent 1 i think)

http://activegamer.net/et/map/411-Chicken_Bucket_v2.html

Now, more stone.

vida_de_brian_041.jpg

Now, more stone.

vida_de_brian_041.jpg

pila-de-piedras-con-la-carretilla-195977

gathering more stones.. brb

Chicken is fun for silent1 since u have friendly fire off.

NFL i played that map the other day and it was just so dumb, wont be in the profile of HC players..

and for pool, what is that map???

• Like 1

• Administrators

I like all the suggestions, and I would also like to see them on Silent#1, that would be great.

And Thank you for adding original Goldrush on HC (was a lot more fun then SW).

Oh wait .. I did removed original one and kept sw one thinking u guys like stopwatch style maps ;) if u guys want original let me know. Could add gls and remove sw one. Pick one out of 3 gold rush. Call vote on forums ;)

• Administrators

Buries u under the rocks for asking pool and nfl on hardcore.

I forbid you from asking that map for hardcore... Kevin o Larry ( shark tank )

• Like 3

pila-de-piedras-con-la-carretilla-195977

gathering more stones.. brb

Chicken is fun for silent1 since u have friendly fire off.

NFL i played that map the other day and it was just so dumb, wont be in the profile of HC players..

and for pool, what is that map???

PM me where you did played NFL and i am go there to play!

Also, I am suggesting maps as you guys do specially the one was not played.Maybe we give a try like we did with some maps.

Buries u under the rocks for asking pool and nfl on hardcore.

Damn you :P

Any chance to see on silent1?

Can we make Railgun a bit shorter? I mean 30 minutes for RailGun is tooo much in my opinion..

I Like goldrush original version, about Oasis i like the Oasis SW version more than the original one, and for Adler i like the original one, is more objective orientated but people like more the roof (i like it too, but others complain about not going for obj).

• Like 1

Agree on railgun time, idk if this is possible but making it not possible to place mines around the level would be great as well, it is an unstoppable strategy lol. (22 mins)?

I have only played gals like once, I usually just have played goldrush_ga which I think gives the right amount of access.

sw_oasis for sure.

adlernest original for me.

Sw oasis instead of original

goldrush idc

adler original

railgun at 20 or 22 minutes yeah

and transmitter plzzz!!!!!!!!! :D

edit: OH and remove parisbastille wtf is this

• Like 2

Hehe i love Shark tank USA and Canadian version too (dragon´s den), Kevin is good, but i like Mark Cuban more and Bruce Croxon, but favorite is Jim Treliving :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hehe i love Shark tank USA and Canadian version too (dragon´s den), Kevin is good, but i like Mark Cuban more and Bruce Croxon, but favorite is Jim Treliving :)

Cuban is kick ass too... But it's fun to watch kevin.. he keeps show alive...   He is like the mirror of truth 80% of time.

• Like 1