Zer0

Playing ET with Intel hd graphics integrated

Question

Anyone knows if I can play ET with good FPS in a notebook using Intel hd graphics integrated?

4 answers to this question

ET was released in 2003, almost 12 years ago! Any new gen gpu no matter how slow can easily run ET. I run ET on 6 years old PC with integrated G31 intel chipset and manage to get stable 43 fps easily on maps. On small maps and small number of players I get stable 76 fps. Just turn down the graphics and resolution to medium and you will get 76 fps easily on most maps. I assume you play on hardcore server (its in your profile) so dont worry about fps. That 5500hd gpu will easily manage it. (It can play COD 4 too)

• Like 2

The laptop I use for ET has HD integrated graphics and fps can range from 30-130 depending on the map. Fps is not stable for me. However, I think you should consider the processor because it might make a difference.

• Like 1

Depends version? Many diff levels of circuits made on laptop usage. 4400, 4600 and 5000 (500 also) series are some how better ones but not ment realy for gameing. A lot of fps drops depending map.

Masa_1964

• Like 1

It's a notebook with i7 5500u with 5500 hd graphics integrated

• Like 1