Game Code Error

Sharp13

Evening, 

Just geting back into ET, downloaded 2.60b fine. Than went to play connect to Any of the ET servers and i get Game Code Error (Cgame_MP_X86.dll) failed Pure Server Check. This comes up on any server i try to join, what can i do to remedy this.

Thanks & appreciate your time.

Run the game in Administrative mode... There's a tutorial for it in our tutorial section. I'd link but I'm on my mobile, perhaps one of the other lovely nubs here will help in that respect.

Edit: f***ing ninja'd <_<

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 2

Run the game in Administrative mode... There's a tutorial for it in our tutorial section. I'd link but I'm on my mobile, perhaps one of the other lovely nubs here will help in that respect.

Edit: f***ing ninja'd <_<

get gud fggt.

Hah.

This the tutorial? Looks like the tutorial.

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/343-how-to-fix-ui-mp-x86dll-failed-pure-server-check/

get gud fggt.

Hah.

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/343-how-to-fix-ui-mp-x86dll-failed-pure-server-check/

Pfft. I'm on a mobile, that's my defense and I'm sticking to it! ;)

That's the one! Thanks SidNub <3

• Leader

get gud fggt.

Hah.

Is anybody else having trouble seeing the images on that tutorial page?  I am just seeing image placeholders, though I did confirm that the pictures do exist on ImageShack, so the links should be working.  Is this my problem alone?   :huh:

Is anybody else having trouble seeing the images on that tutorial page?  I am just seeing image placeholders, though I did confirm that the pictures do exist on ImageShack, so the links should be working.  Is this my problem alone?   :huh:

Broken for me as well.

This is why imageshack should never ever be used in anyone's lifetime. :P

The image's still work just, they need to be clicked.

Reuploaded them on imgur just incase:

In order:

acExy56.jpg

aEj1tYU.jpg

j5dpjxB.jpg

Gcc6K5O.jpg

KN3jN8C.jpg

MOt7ylm.jpg

AgAqCzw.jpg

Edited by Zelly