Other =F|A= Gameday Marathon

Platonic

i'm confused :s isn't that the tf2 server ip?

Damn, that's my fault! Sorry for that, confused too many ip's :(

Edited in main post.

Edited by Platonic
  • Like 1

Yup, server version is older than client version which doesn't let people connect to server (i'm assuming that that's the problem since thats what i get after attempting to connect).

connect 178.63.72.165:27015
Connecting to public(178.63.72.165:27015) ...
Server is running an older version, client version 13516, server version 13509

Should work now, we update server, can someone confirm that server working, i dont own game.

Doesn't work, new error message:

Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff
You cannot connect to this CS:GO server because it is restricted to LAN connections only.

Doesn't work, new error message:

Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff
You cannot connect to this CS:GO server because it is restricted to LAN connections only.

We try to solve problem, i dont have a clue what it is, lol, but if i get it correcly it look like its CS problem and not our server problem, but not sure, someone will report in here when server should be back on

• Like 1

• Administrators

Please give it a try. Stupid steam system has changed. Had to add registered phone number to an account and create token and then start server. Someone please give it a shot and let me know. I am updating my CS:GO which is going to take ages on my Cox internet connection. 

Thanks

• Like 5

Please give it a try. Stupid steam system has changed. Had to add registered phone number to an account and create token and then start server. Someone please give it a shot and let me know. I am updating my CS:GO which is going to take ages on my Cox internet connection. 

Thanks

You have issues with Cox?

Thanks

It's fixed! Thanks dd!

Now, our gameday has been ruined by that update of course. That's a lesson for the future; checking if the server is still running well... Stupid I didn't think of that.

If there is much enthusiasm for the CS gameday we can still plan one in the near future, who would be gained for that?

Today: TF2 Holiday Marathon Gameday 18:00 London time until 7 AM on 108.61.21.93:27015

Someone wanna check the TF server to be certain? Haven't got acess to the game right now...

Edited by Platonic
  • Like 2

It's fixed! Thanks dd!

Now, our gameday has been ruined by that update of course. That's a lesson for the future; checking if the server is still running well... Stupid I didn't think of that.

If there is much enthusiasm for the CS gameday we can still plan one in the near future, who would be gained for that?

Today: TF2 Holiday Marathon Gameday 18:00 London time until 7 AM on 108.61.21.93:27015

Someone wanna check the TF server to be certain? Haven't got acess to the game right now...

Love to have another go at the cs gameday, enjoy playing that.

Anyhow ill be on the tf2 server in a bit, everyone come meet my Blackbox there <3

Bringing some TF2 friends over aswell

• Administrators

You have issues with Cox?

Yup. Speed is POS. On 50/50 Mbps connection I get super slow 5-10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload. They fix it which is fixed as per them but for me it's never fixed. Cox is horrible in CT.

• Like 2

Yup. Speed is POS. On 50/50 Mbps connection I get super slow 5-10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload. They fix it which is fixed as per them but for me it's never fixed. Cox is horrible in CT.

Xfinity in CT is just as bad.. at least for me :(

• Administrators

Xfinity in CT is just as bad.. at least for me :(

Where u at in CT? I don't even have Xfinity as an option. If you are near let's meet up. Ocelot is near us. We can do some get together in one of the weekends.