TS3 COD 4

GenMac

It's hard to just order someone to speak on teamspeak, sadly it's not so popular among public players as they don't really have much of a use of it, if they dont feel like being up for some chat, compared to competitive gaming where a voice program is a must. Some people are shy as well when it comes to speaking, mainly down to their lack of speaking in forgein language as not everyone have English for mother language. U could always try to give some motivation towards certain group of ppl u want to talk to, or just tell players on server to join up at teamspeak and u might have some company there :)

All depends on the individual.

I generally don't like people. I opt to just listen.

I also find TS to be a tad annoying at times. Especially when people leave their mic on 24/7 and I get to listen to screaming kids, dogs or just static. Or when they yell and all you get is the charlie brown teacher voice because their mic is having a shit fit.

Some people on TS you just want to slap the shit out of for maturity reasons to boot. Some people just don't know when to watch what they say and start fights with others. Those are always fun to listen to. COD4 TS drama was a little too often last few times I tried using TS lol

In the end, I'll pop on TS if I'm extremely bored. Or if there's a clan-wide event. In a general setting, not something I find all that entertaining.

• Like 2

All depends on the individual.

I generally don't like people. I opt to just listen.

I also find TS to be a tad annoying at times. Especially when people leave their mic on 24/7 and I get to listen to screaming kids, dogs or just static. Or when they yell and all you get is the charlie brown teacher voice because their mic is having a shit fit.

Some people on TS you just want to slap the shit out of for maturity reasons to boot. Some people just don't know when to watch what they say and start fights with others. Those are always fun to listen to. COD4 TS drama was a little too often last few times I tried using TS lol

In the end, I'll pop on TS if I'm extremely bored. Or if there's a clan-wide event. In a general setting, not something I find all that entertaining.

I enter to listen too, I've never seen a fight yet (probably because whenever I connect noone is there)

It'll be great if everyone could come at one time, like a party or something. That way we can hear more static and yelling :D

lol yes its all sad but true years ago when i used to be in a "clan" we used vent and was for clan members only worked awesome because if there was an issue in the server we could direct contact an admin who could deal with it oh well times have changed