Christmas maps for jay1?

tipsy

For a week we might get new maps for jay1 and I'm pretty sure  we all can enjoy map , instead of just whining and typing lag every few mins. What I have in mind is

Northpole : Single jump , with moltovos ofcrs. With double jump it will be too easy to end map and I don't want to bug sunlight to put antirush for this map.

Glider:  Map is bit laggy , but equally fun  to snipe and troll in/with glider at same time. Map is pretty big so yes its fun. but again its bit laggy , so if majority is ready to tolerate whine and lag, we can play this map for a week.

Any other good winter map anyone wanna suggest? link plz. thanku. Today is Thursday so let's give list to DD by Saturday.

• Like 4

• Leader

Xernicus uploaded the bot-script for that:  Frost 2 waypoints for Omnibot 0.8

supply depot winter edition is cool, I seen other server running it too.

ET ice is way too small , with server full it will be a big problem.

http://et.trackbase.net/map/229/<---  LMAO!  we should get this

No baserace plz.

Eagle is bad map.

Need to ask DD's opinion on transmitter.

thanku.

• Like 1

I'll have to see if I can find the packet but I remember playing on other servers around Christmas over the years having the grinch/ Santa skins. The axis had grinch heads and the allies wore Santa hats if I remember right. It was always pretty amusing, we could run it till the end of December.

Here this one should work--> http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/293-grinch-xmas-skins-z-xmas-grinch-b2pk3/

• 1 month later...