Greetings from Croatia (boki)

boki

Heeellooouuu folks!! :-)

RedBaird and some other nice guys from F|A asked me if I would like to join ur clan... so, before I place my official request for joining, I was thinking maybe I should first introduce myself and see for a while if we are a good fit to each other.

I took this series of questions from another similar topic, it should do, right? :-D

Real Life!

First name: Robert
Any sort of Nickname?: boki (noone calls me by my first name, lol)
What country are you from?: from a very beatiful country - Croatia (EU, SEE), but born in Austria
Are you a Parent?: no woman contacted me yet, so no :D
How many siblings do you have?: 2 younger brothers
What's your shoe size?: 45 european size (italian or croatian nr.)
What do you do for a living?: IT consultant, sysadmin, computer repair etc.
Greatest Fear?: sharks, deep water and combined
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: I yelled "shoot motherf*ck*r!!!" on a guy who pointed a real, loaded gun at me
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) I performed a striptease dressed like a woman in front of at least 500 people :lol:
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Follower or leader
Farthest you've been from home?: London, UK, been twice
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory

Cat or Dog?: We have a dog at home, I prefer cats though, but don't have the time for neither
What are your hobbies?: computers, music (i can play several instruments, although not as good as before)
What kind of Sports do you like?: martial arts (jeet kune do, kung-fu, wing chun and alike)
What's your favorite color?: red, black
How about your favorite type of music?: anything that has at least some degree of quality
Favorite Song?: W.A.Mozart Symphony nr 40 in g-mol among many others
What's your favorite TV show?: Mentalist (with Patrick Jane)
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): SF, war, action, history
Favorite Movie?:
Favorite Book?: Little Prince
What do you like most about yourself?: i don't care much for material world (like money, gold etc.)
What do you hate most about yourself?: i don't care much for material world (like money, gold etc.)
What makes you very happy?: being accepted as i am
What makes you very sad?: not being accepted as i am
What's your favorite beverage?: water, wine, beer, natural juices... many
What you're favorite food/snack?: ah ... list ist just to long, sry!
Favorite actor/Actress?: none
Favorite season? Why?: winter (snow!)
Favorite subject in school?: several, at the time (it was more than 20 y. ago :-P )
Favorite thing to learn about?: computers, music, people, art, history
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Alpha Centauri

What are your top three games of all time?: ET, Diablo series, ogame
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: strategy, puzzle
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: none?
How many games do you own?: sry, no time for counting
Do you play console?: no
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): windows, linux
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): google.com? :-)

Any questions? :D

ehm ... i use a lot of emoticons... why is the usage so limited?

Edited by bOki
  • Like 8

What are your hobbies?: computers, music (i can play several instruments, although not as good as before)
What's your favorite color?: red, black
How about your favorite type of music?: anything that has at least some degree of quality

We should get along! What instruments do you play? Do you enjoy modern music as well? One of the higher quality works I discovered lately is this jewel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mB0tP1I-14

(first lesson: "in FA, we don't always mean what we say")

• Like 1

Heej Roberte pozdrav i dobrodošao!! Nisam siguran jesi li ti jedaa od dvojice novih hrvata s nq1 s kojim sam izmjenio par rečenica sinoć na serveru. Ukratko, lijepo je vidjeti nove Hrvate na serveru. Uzivaj s nama u igri i na našem forumu. Ukoliko imaš bilo kakva pitanja slobodno mi se obrati u inbox. Dobru zabavu ti želim. Pozdrav iz Rijeke :)

xp.Bo0m

/ Heey Robert greetings and welcome! I'm not sure if you're one of two new croatian guys from nq1 with who I exchanged few words on server last night. To be short, it's nice to see new Croatians on server. Enjoy with us both on our servers & forum. If you have any kind of questions feel free to PM me. Have a nice fun. Regards from Rijeka/Fiume.

xP.Bo0m

• Like 1

Heyo Boki/Robert 

Welcome to Forums  :welcome

You should know me from the server

You're from Austria so you still should speak some german? :P

• Like 1