A world in fear

Sher Khan*

I don't know if there is already a topic about this but many of you would know about the attacks last week in Paris.

Authorities have declared that IS is responsible for the horrible acts.

I was wondering what your opinion is about the Islam. Should we start sending troops to the Middle- East to attack IS in Syria? 

Should we live in fear when an attack on civilians can happen all times?

I study in Brussels and I am writing an article on this topic, so I was wondering how other people around the globe think about these events. Feel free to write your opinion.

We did have a topic about this. It was shut down by page 3.

We tend not to open political or religious debates here. They always lead to irrational arguments, people pissing off someone, and then a leader has to come in and lock it up.

You want actual public opinion? I'd trawl through facebook for the hatred side, then go to twitter/tumblr for the supportive side.

• Like 2

Please do not confuse Islam as religion and Islamic state, they have nothing in common and honestly, this really isn't the place to discuss that, nations showed that they arent afraid, but we re humans, so obviously deep inside, u will still feel that unsecurity towards each day.. but hey, more ppl die in car accidents on daily basis than they do in terrorist attacks and i dont see anyone making big grief out of that...