ET 2.60b PATCH ( ALL OS ) - Enemy Territory Software

D3RP

File Name: ET 2.60b PATCH ( ALL OS )

File Submitter: SvK2701

File Submitted: 16 Oct 2015

File Category: Software

Note : Tested on W:ET 2.60 Setup - Windows 10 (32 bit)
Note : Tested on W:ET 2.60 Setup - Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
Note : Tested on W:ET 2.60 Setup - Windows 7 [ Home Edition /Ultimate /Professional ] (32 bit)
Note : Tested on W:ET 2.60 Setup - Windows XP [ Professional ] (32 bit)
Note : Tested on W:ET 2.60 Setup - Linux ( Ubuntu ) (64 bit)

About : This File will transform your ET 2.60 Setup To ET 2.60b without losing Anything !

Procedure :

1. Download "Enemy Territory 2.60b patch" and Extract it. After that Open the Folder and Open Linux for Linux Users / MacOSx for MacOS Users / win32 for Windows Users.
  2. For Windows Users : Copy and Paste "ET" and "ETDED" in your Game Root Folder. When it says Replace press Yes
  3. For Linux Users : Copy and Paste "ET.x86" and "ETDED.x86" in your Game Root Folder.
  4. For MacOS Users : Copy Everything Under "Wolfenstein ET.app" and Past in your Game Root Folder. When it says Replace press Yes

Click here to download this file

is it working on Mac?

did u tested?

the bad thing on Mac is mouse lag, I tried everything in the past and its still working with 1 to 2 sec delay :/

the bad thing on Mac is mouse lag, I tried everything in the past and its still working with 1 to 2 sec delay :/

did you try the suggestion about disabling handoff: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6651739?start=15&tstart=0

Edited by Ann!b@l

did you try the suggestion about disabling handoff: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6651739?start=15&tstart=0

I did installed smothmouse lately and no worked as well

but I will check it(when I am get my mac on)

thanks

update:

I will post again because I cant edit my post anymore:

I saw that handoff are just on a yosemite Osx and I still use Lion Osx(because I have some problems with programs that dont works with yosemite and I have look for yosemite working in a Macbook of my friend, I really didnt liked it)

so

Any sugestion?

thanks

Edit1:

I tried install this version(2.6b) and a prompt says:

you cant open this app because powerPC app are not compatible anymore.

• 9 months later...

update:

I will post again because I cant edit my post anymore:

I saw that handoff are just on a yosemite Osx and I still use Lion Osx(because I have some problems with programs that dont works with yosemite and I have look for yosemite working in a Macbook of my friend, I really didnt liked it)

so

Any sugestion?

thanks

Edit1:

I tried install this version(2.6b) and a prompt says:

you cant open this app because powerPC app are not compatible anymore.

u found a workaround? =)

u found a workaround? =)

Probably not, unfortunately.

PowerPC (Yeah, I love the platform) was only supported on "modern" Intel Macs from 10.4-10.7 From "Lion" (10.7) and onwards, Apple ditched Rosetta, which was a codename of sorts of an emulation platform that transcoded PowerPC code to Intel code that could run natively on the processor.

As far as I know, if your Mac is running OS 10.7 or newer, you'll need to use Enemy Territory: Legacy, or another "ported" version of ET designed for the Intel processor.

Probably not, unfortunately.

PowerPC (Yeah, I love the platform) was only supported on "modern" Intel Macs from 10.4-10.7 From "Lion" (10.7) and onwards, Apple ditched Rosetta, which was a codename of sorts of an emulation platform that transcoded PowerPC code to Intel code that could run natively on the processor.

As far as I know, if your Mac is running OS 10.7 or newer, you'll need to use Enemy Territory: Legacy, or another "ported" version of ET designed for the Intel processor.

it f***s me up, i cannot play etpro. legacy is all empty and not etpro. id like to know who is behind etpro and write them an open letter to ask them to upgrade the game to play on mac :D