Cant enlarge ss

Leatherface
Go to solution Solved by Leatherface,

• Leader

[i am getting a slow response as I send the message and/or make changes to it...2nd try, it finally responded after several minutes, though other open FA-tabs responded quickly to an F5]

I just sent a PM to your site-mail and it did not say that your message-box was full. Your message-"box" should still open for your viewing, even if it is full. How else could you delete some of the messages?

You can't expand a thumbnail, like this one? Is it all of them, or some of them? I have seen some thumbnails whose source is actually thumbnail-sized to begin with!

post-8926-0-82989200-1447027925_thumb.jpg

It should expand to about this size:  

post-8926-0-82989200-1447027925.jpg

• Like 2

• Leader

We had a PM-discussion and one of my ideas helped.   :)  It was intended to gather information about the problem, but it turned out to be a fix!  lead to a fix!

Leatherface, I'm glad you did that first, instead of reading the loong pm I wrote after that, with a lot of now-useless questions and tactics!   :D

==============

For the record, I will list the symptoms that he told me about:

Could not get into his inbox-PM-box in a normal way, but was able to via the popup from my PM to him.  He was able to delete his messages there that way, through My Conversations.

He could not reply to posts and could not get the quote button to work.  He was able to reply to my PM popup.

Clicking on thumbnails did not expand them.

His IE did work normally here.  The trouble started after an update to his Firefox.

• Like 1