Other Donation Goal and Candy Prize

von Rantala

Girl you can make cookies! That's probably way better ;) btw I'm not wanting you to get fat so I offer myself up for you! That is love <3

• Like 2

Girl you can make cookies! That's probably way better ;) btw I'm not wanting you to get fat so I offer myself up for you! That is love

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that would be love if you WEREN'T LYING!! :D

I choose candy over figure anytime bro, anytime.

• Like 1

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that would be love if you WEREN'T LYING!! :D

I choose candy over figure anytime bro, anytime.

Bro pfff, I'm not lying! And i never win with these kind of games anyways! xD

In case I do I'll save some for you when we meet ;) 

Or you could try bribing Rantala for candies too :P

• Like 1

Donated $60 on behalf of Helsen

Confirmation number: 2K82563763090131T

Was this made for the candy ticketts? if yes, then ask helsen to post in here...

Done Mr von Rantalallalalala... now I am in the race too for those delicious Finnish wodkacandies :)

• Like 2

$10

confirmation number: 9HB38714EJ8963813

Ticket number 6 and closer to the donation goal :D

Added to goal also!

We meet our donation goal, so someone will get candies :) will make that draw in January and send candies January after Christmas rush has ease up. Thank you for all the donators. Let see what i invent for the next year! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Grandparents will go to nursing home in last week of January (25-31.Jan.) then i will have time to make a draw and send candies to winner, havent forgot u. Money of candies has been put to side already :)

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Update, Grandparents started nursing home week in today, tomorrow i will take freeday, first for 6 week and will rest and sleep a lot, get some pizza when i wake up and watch Wild and Calgary (if Rämö in goal) games. Wednesday after work i will check if i have time to do it, if not then i will do it in friday what is freeday from work also, will make draw and then contact by pm winner and ask adress info and will send packed in monday before i go get grandparents back from nursing home!

Once again Thanks for patiance! Will invent some new competition for next year, maybe t-shirt competition :)

• Like 1

Will invent some new competition for next year, maybe t-shirt competition :)

I vote wet t-shirt competition for female members :P haha jj. Enjoy your rest.

So we have a winner

From link u can see all the needed, https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/277170x77800

added couple ss also

290.jpg

291.jpg

293.jpg

294.jpg

295.jpg

Click that link in the red circle so u can see all the enteries and you can search your name too see example in ss below

296.jpg

Congrats Audrey! U will get pm from me!

There has taken video also, but its video without talk and u can see all same as from SS :)

PS: Big Thank you to everyone who did sent money for the clan and did take part of this candy price competition :)

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 4