Other Donation Goal and Candy Prize

von Rantala

U so cute hahahaha

So again I didn't do anyyythinnnng other than a few clicks around the internet to make the payment. And this dude right here, firstly asked my address to send me bottle of liquor and a perfume for this "favor".

After I said no and that he's crazy (because I really did nothing) he made payment for 120$ and not 100$ so he can express his gratitude that way lmao.

And now this. Bo0m you're so crazy I love it ahahahahha

:D

Sorry for offtopic Rant!

• Like 4

U so cute hahahaha

So again I didn't do anyyythinnnng other than a few clicks around the internet to make the payment. And this dude right here, firstly asked my address to send me bottle of liquor and a perfume for this "favor".

After I said that's he's crazy (because I really did nothing) he made payment for 120$ and not 100$ so he can express his gratitude that way lmao.

And now this. Bo0m you're so crazy I love it ahahahahha

:D

Sorry for offtopic Rant!

I have my moments. Thnx again and dont spam ffs. :D next payment you get bottle hahaha. Cyaa

• Like 4

You sure he asked your adress only to send bottle of liquor? if you gave it be ready to get flowers and fan post from him! :P

But for seriously, thanks for giving helping hand and Thanks to all donators! With this pace we will meet our donation goal and someone will get a lot finnish candies :) Let see what is my money situation in next year, if am able to save 100€ i might order F|A t-shirts what to share end of the year! :)

• Like 7

• Leader

25$, send my treats to audry pls. I try to cut down :)

Omg <3456

Audrey, shipping costs for von Rantala would be less that way! :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

All donations added. Thanks you for all the donators, we still have time to meet our donation goal, we are 688$ short. Will keep donation goal updated now on!

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 5

nice idea, only 1 small ajustment, after 3 tickets, i'd do 6 for £50, and like 14 for £100.

then there's some incentive to spend £100 or £50,  just my 2c :)

i dont get paid for another week, but i will add somet to the pot when i do

Sis, you forgot to say "pass my candy to audrey" :,(

Hahah, I'll say if I win I'll share with D..X

• Like 3