Other Donation Goal and Candy Prize

von Rantala

0F143403F94624632

30E819578D6350438

2x $25 = $50

was a 25 a day limit on paypal i guess. here is my contribution :)

• Like 5

• Leader

0F143403F94624632     $25

thats the first one, the second one for $25 asked me to link my bank or a credit card so ill have to take a look into this i guess... sigh paypal pls.

It is almost like they have a daily limit for you to send to FA!  I wonder what's going to happen with my subscription to FA-VIP?

It is almost like they have a daily limit for you to send to FA!  I wonder what's going to happen with my subscription to FA-VIP?

may be, but i find it kind of stupid if it is actually a daily limit...

*edit*

also screw paypal with their own currency conversion rates screwing me out of my money, put exactly 50 dollar on my paypal account but as my main currency is euro they converted it and charged a different amount forcing me to top up my paypal account with 10 euro's as that is the minimum.

I will fix it in Saturday if i am able, if not, then in monday. Its fathers day weekend coming and tomorrow is a lot to things to do also.

Minor update, to update donation goal is in first place on my to do list, i havent got access to update donation goal yet, and DD is super busy now and i dont want to bother him, we can still keep donations coming, lets not give minor site error to stop us to donate, we still can meet our donation goal, and i can keep your updated on our current amoun what is now 3847$.

/moved to site announcement section!

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

i shall try to donate but i am a bit low in money as i am student but i shall try and start saving some money and till the year end hope i shall donate atleast 5$...

Edit: i have been searching a thread which was about how indian people or who live in india can donate so can u guys pm me that link i cant find it i tried searching..

P.S : i have a credit card..........

thx alot..........

• Like 1

I don't have paypal active atm. So I would like to send my donation to a trusted clanmember, who is able to tranfer it onwards. I am not picky ;). Maybe someone who volunteers can send me a pm?

I don't have paypal active atm. So I would like to send my donation to a trusted clanmember, who is able to tranfer it onwards. I am not picky ;). Maybe someone who volunteers can send me a pm?

Krayzie is our guy with these kind donations. http://fearless-assassins.com/user/2618-krayzie/Feel free to pm to him, he is in mini vacation now and if i remember correly he will be back next monday.

• Like 1