Thanks

FireWienie

Hey, I want to thank you guys for the support given to me by F|A for my youtube account. I have almost achieved a total of 50 subscribers and I have recently posted a new video, editing one of my neighboors videos for fun.

If you want to check out my channel, search up firewienie and you'll be able to see it.

Once again, thanks a lot and my goal is to reach 100 subs by the end of the year, so if you can share these videos to your friends that would be amazing and would mean a lot to me.

If you have any suggestions please leave them on my channel to help me improve

Also my original plan for youtube was to make ET videos but i decided to try different things because I like making MLG parodies. Ill try putting up ET as much as posible

Again, thanks for the continuous support!

• Like 2

Hey, I want to thank you guys for the support given to me by F|A for my youtube account. I have almost achieved a total of 50 subscribers and I have recently posted a new video, editing one of my neighboors videos for fun.

If you want to check out my channel, search up firewienie and you'll be able to see it.

Once again, thanks a lot and my goal is to reach 100 subs by the end of the year, so if you can share these videos to your friends that would be amazing and would mean a lot to me.

If you have any suggestions please leave them on my channel to help me improve

Also my original plan for youtube was to make ET videos but i decided to try different things because I like making MLG parodies. Ill try putting up ET as much as posible

Again, thanks for the continuous support!

Thanks to you mate, you doing good advertising job for us in Youtube and see a lot work for advertising us in Youtube :) Thanks! :) Good job!

• Like 1

i was the 49 subscriber o.O.. and cool i shall be watching ur vids....

try to have an intro for your vids so it will look cool and if u can post your other links too like fb,insta,twitter etc...

• Like 1

i was the 49 subscriber o.O.. and cool i shall be watching ur vids....

try to have an intro for your vids so it will look cool and if u can post your other links too like fb,insta,twitter etc...

I don't use social media too much. I've also added an intro (where it shows a 3D F|A text and a hotdog on fire flying to the screen). Thanks for the sub too!

And I have finally reached 50 subscribers! I'm half way to my goal and I'm so happy for the support you guys are giving me! <333