Sign in to follow this  
Higgeo

Justin Bieber Parodies

I thought i would share some cool Parodies

Got any other Parodies??? :lol:

A week or two ago mum called me to the kitchen,she said that my little 9 year brother "wants"to sign up on "Slovenian's got talent" show.He wanted to sing Justin Biebers song,not just that he is not talented for singing he also fails hard in english songs singing(he is nine so he doesn't speak english).I couldn't resist laughing when i heard that,i laught so hard that i cryed,after i started crying because of so hard laughing my little brother started crying too,but not because of laughing but because i laught to him lol.

they were pretty sweet, allot better then the original lol

A week or two ago mum called me to the kitchen,she said that my little 9 year brother "wants"to sign up on "Slovenian's got talent" show.He wanted to sing Justin Biebers song,not just that he is not talented for singing he also fails hard in english songs singing(he is nine so he doesn't speak english).I couldn't resist laughing when i heard that,i laught so hard that i cryed,after i started crying because of so hard laughing my little brother started crying too,but not because of laughing but because i laught to him lol.

Ur mean..i woulda done the same thing lol