COD BLACK OPS Almost time for Blackops 3

Saint070

4 days to go and then its time for BO3.........

I did do the preorder a few months ago so lets see if it will stick like BO2:D

Greetz

Saint

• Like 2

God damn it.

Pre-orders are not cool. Not cool at all.

Why? because it gives these companies license to keep f***ing consumers in the ass.

That said, I'll probably buy it once they release a definitive edition at the same cost as the regular game. No f***ing way I'm being suckered into 60-70 for a base game and then another 50-60 for "DLC".

If the game does well (as long as these shitty panzy kids stop crying for more 'modern warfare') this might be interesting to look into. Modding tools and unranked dedicated servers:

https://community.treyarch.com/community/treyarch/blog/2015/11/02/modding-mapping-tools-coming-to-black-ops-3-pc-in-2016

• Like 1

God damn it.

Pre-orders are not cool. Not cool at all.

Wether pre-orders are good/bad all depends on the company. If blizzard or bethesda make a game, you can almost be sure its gonna be quality. And on the other hand you got devs like EA, who f*** titles up big time. 

With Cod, its 50/50. Can go both ways.

But since i was able to sell a csgo weapon on the steammarket for 175, i thought why not and bought fallout 4 and BO3 with it.

How's the pre-order working out?

Major issues for PC users right out the gate. And it's not the first time. Ghosts was pretty shitty too.

This is why pre-orders, at least in the PC market, are not cool. And the fact that people are defending this shit on the Steam forums is laughable and a little sad.

One day, just one day, I hope that people will learn. I know I did with Diablo 3. lol Worst launch in history of gaming.

For alot of people its going good, but not for me :P

I can't even launch the game. And i'm also seeing alot of problems with fps, etc... But since i have less than 2 hours played i can still refund if needed.

I know I did with Diablo 3. lol Worst launch in history of gaming.

I think worst launch in history is WoW  :)

• Like 1

No problems here everything is running smooth and really liking this game......

And all the people that are on my friends list have no problems either.

there are still updates every few hours.

Don't make the mistake I did, I still use my Xbox 360 and this game is absolute trash on the lastgen consoles. No campaign, downgraded/shitty graphics. 30FPS fro zombies, 30-60 on multiplayer, no season pass, a lot of the guns are missing that are on the nextgen/PC version. Can't believe I wasted my money on this, should have just gotten it for PC/Xbox One.

Edited by CanadaEh

Don't make the mistake I did, I still use my Xbox 360 and this game is absolute trash on the lastgen consoles. No campaign, downgraded/shitty graphics. 30FPS fro zombies, 30-60 on multiplayer, no season pass, a lot of the guns are missing that are on the nextgen/PC version. Can't believe I wasted my money on this, should have just gotten it for PC/Xbox One.

I mean most of that info (No campaign lower fps) were pretty much available prior to release I am not even buying it and I know about it. Graphics are obviously going to be worse on last gen...

The guns and season pass thing is new to me and that is kind of silly...

However research before you buy :D