ET Server Suggestion Beginners #2 - Map suggestions

la7ette

• Administrators
On 4/7/2018 at 3:59 AM, ElEl said:

Thanks for the new maps :)

Could you remove italyfp2 as it's the same map as UJE_Italy_b2 but the one you added is the updated version.

Also is there no way to remove the original Goldrush? I'm guessing it's part of pak0 :/

Goldrush has been removed on server since a while. italy i had removed it while back but forgot to mention. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Goldrush has been removed on server since a while. italy i had removed it while back but forgot to mention. 

Ah okay I thought I saw it get played a week or so ago :P

Cheers for removing them

• Like 1

Thank you for the new maps!

A few new ones I haven't played before which is a good thing. However we have stubborn players who never vote for the new maps, so it might take a while for me to experience them. All night tonight  I played and only got to play the slightly different version of Italy. Some ppl are scared of change.

Thanks again, appreciated.

Edited by Basalisk
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Had a go on Kerkyra today. Seemed like a really nice and interesting map, some other players told that too after the map finished. Had some laggy moments once in the map, but I assume it was just me since no one was complaining. 

I’d also like to see Glider on the maplist, instead of for example Venice since I’ve, as I remember, always seen only a handful of players when Venice is played.

• Like 1

Thanks for new maps. I have tried the new ones few times now, and all seems ok. Takes some time to get used to these maps, maybe people will start to vote them more after a while.

Btw Is anyone else interested to try couple of old RTCW maps? Assault and Tram siege comes to mind. It is sure a long time since I've played either of those, but I have some sort of recollection that at least Tram was fun map to play.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Link to the maps? If they are not available in search in download section, please upload those maps and post the link. I will get the maps going if they are nice.

• Thanks 1

Thx Rendel and Daredevil. Those are the maps. I didn't upload or paste links in the first time since I was just wondering if anyone else would be interested about those maps. You guys get things crackin so fast I didn't react fast enough:D How do have time for doing all this? Such a good and active community.

Best regards

-Merlin

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

1944 beach removed. Thanks to @RendeL and @K3rmit for giving me heads up on the duplicate map. et beach stays as is. 

If their are any issues please let me know asap.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@daredevil few maps could go:

mlb_temple - this map causes massive lags on open areas and is not played so often

haemar_b1 - not played at all as I can remember

warbell and frostbite - rarely played

So atleast that mlb map should go and if something from above suggested could replace it. Thanks in advance!

Will test the changes you made later this evening, but so far looking good.

P.S. If we could help to improve server, some maps would need doors blocked for covops. These certain maps are basically the popular standards and been there long time/should stay on server still, so the only issue is the rushing with help of a covie. I might find the scripts for door blocking, if not maybe someone could do those (not a mapmaker myself). Let me know if you'd be interested of trying these changes :)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RendeL said:

P.S. If we could help to improve server, some maps would need doors blocked for covops. These certain maps are basically the popular standards and been there long time/should stay on server still, so the only issue is the rushing with help of a covie. I might find the scripts for door blocking, if not maybe someone could do those (not a mapmaker myself). Let me know if you'd be interested of trying these changes :)

You should ask @Smileyyy about that. Hes FAs map maker. He would give his input and perhaps work on your suggestions if he thinks its a good idea. :P Get on Discord Rendel ;)

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 3

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, RendeL said:

@daredevil few maps could go:

mlb_temple - this map causes massive lags on open areas and is not played so often

haemar_b1 - not played at all as I can remember

warbell and frostbite - rarely played

So atleast that mlb map should go and if something from above suggested could replace it. Thanks in advance!

Will test the changes you made later this evening, but so far looking good.

temple will be replaced by our temple version soon as it has fixes for lag issues. 

haemar is bad map or just not voted? 

warbell and frostbite are good maps.. I have room to add 7 new maps for B2 - 

image.png

• Like 1