ET Server Suggestion Beginners #2 - Map suggestions

la7ette

Can we please get TC Base? It's such a great map, a true classic.

(Rendel: This is the map I was trying to describe to you one of these days but couldn't remember.)

spacer.png

Edit: Can we please get rid of Egypt? It's an awful map, truly terrible. I'm sure other people here agree with me. 

Edited by PHNTM
Forgot to mention!
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

We just had TC base on last map change. It's not bad map, so if @daredevil could add it.

I also agree with Egypt, it is not very good and maybe should be on if not removed, to 30+ players only.

Thx for the feedback, this is how we know about maps ppl like, if only more would come here to suggest!

• Like 2

What about to add:

+ Railgun

+ Fata Morgana

+ One sniper map? I found Jungle sniper or Forest Sniper both looks nice, someone played this? 

Remove:

- Erdenberg

- C2 Missile

Set it for 35+ players:

* Mlb daybreak final

* Egypt is good map don't remove, possibly set it for 25+ players

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

If possible please add:

UJE -  I keep repeating myself for you to kindly add this map (my all time favourite)

TC base  - for Phantom (plus an old favourite of mine}

Please don't add fata morgana; the worst map ever; most players quit the server if voted for and this map is as bad as Fragmaze.

If possible please delete:

Any Gold Rush, keeping just one version (too many times GR is played)

I am happy with the list we currently have but I am not happy with the voting system. too many maps are being overplayed again and again such as GR/ITALY/Oasis/Venice (all good maps but tired of playing these same maps every night without fail. We have so many good maps on the list but for some reason they are not getting voted for. I bet some players have never even played some of these maps on the list such as Cathedral.

Is there any chance a map that has just been played cannot be voted for again for a longer period of time than we currently have? Just a suggestion if it is at all possible.

Thanks for all involved in these changes Dare Devil/Rendel etc,

Regards;

Basa

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Basalisk said:

If possible please add:

UJE -  I keep repeating myself for you to kindly add this map (my all time favourite)

TC base  - for Phantom (plus an old favourite of mine}

Please don't add fata morgana; the worst map ever; most players quit the server if voted for and this map is as bad as Fragmaze.

If possible please delete:

Any Gold Rush, keeping just one version (too many times GR is played)

I am happy with the list we currently have but I am not happy with the voting system. too many maps are being overplayed again and again such as GR/ITALY/Oasis/Venice (all good maps but tired of playing these same maps every night without fail. We have so many good maps on the list but for some reason they are not getting voted for. I bet some players have never even played some of these maps on the list such as Cathedral.

Is there any chance a map that has just been played cannot be voted for again for a longer period of time than we currently have? Just a suggestion if it is at all possible.

Thanks for all involved in these changes Dare Devil/Rendel etc,

Regards;

Basa

What UJE map? There are so many....

I'll add TC base this weekend and remove some gr.

Voting is democracy, yes it can suck sometimes and yes, ppl are afraid to even try new maps. I have noticed and I feel bad about this too. I have tried to courage ppl to vote some new ones, maybe you should try same when voting comes.

I can only add/delete maps, so @daredevil can do other changes. Also need to add some maps for only higher amount of players, will ping you about this once I get some new maps on.

Guys keep the suggestions coming @K3rmit@Ins4ne@Hesis@notellenPage@lem0n91@Cross Marian@ShaDoW1.....

• 100 1

5 hours ago, RendeL said:

What UJE map? There are so many....

UJE Final please

5 hours ago, RendeL said:

Voting is democracy, yes it can suck sometimes and yes, ppl are afraid to even try new maps. I have noticed and I feel bad about this too. I have tried to courage ppl to vote some new ones, maybe you should try same when voting comes.

Yes I understand and yes this is frustrating. I will also try to encourage ppl to vote for the new maps; and I will WHINE at ppl voting for the same maps over and over again 😁

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Kermit told me there was a christmas package. It will be about time to use that package. Christmas is a special time for ET players.

Otherwise, I'd like to see TC base, reactor final and north pole in the list and I'd like to remove Egypt, Fuel dump and minas tirith.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Basalisk said:

UJE Final please

Link to the map, as I cant find that on our database?

Added reactor, removed FA goldrush. As for reactor, I need feedback asap how ppl like it, as it has been a server killer before.

Will add couple more later.

Added TC base

Removed Erdenberg

Northpole is a classic xmas map and that will be added when it's time :)

Edited by RendeL
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, pronoob said:

i play this server my ping is 40.45 🤩🤩 best server.. pls add minas thanks 

Minas is already on the server (fun map, as a LotR fan, I like it), but we can only see it in the list when there are a lot of players connected (25 I think).

3 hours ago, RendeL said:

Any xmap stuff I add closer (week or max 2 before) to xmas, as I know most ppl dont want to have the skins/maps for long period...and because I'm the Crinch 😈

Please add : North Pole Final

17 hours ago, Basalisk said:

I agree with Rendel, democracy can be such a b*** sometimes, but it's still democracy ^_^ 

However, can we make it so that, if there is a tie when voting for maps, it's the map that hasn't been played the most recently that gets first?

Like, if it's 12 votes for Fuel Dump and 12 for Temple, but we just played Fuel Dump 5 maps ago, Temple is selected instead of the other.

... maybe it's already the case, but I don't know how the current settings work in that particular case.

Other than that, I also vote for TC Base, great map, but hard to play when there are too many players (very small).

Edited by Cross Marian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:59 PM, RendeL said:

Link to the map, as I cant find that on our database?

I don't have a link; whatever UJE map we have on our database will do fine.

Regards;

Basa

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 11/16/2019 at 1:03 PM, Cross Marian said:

Like, if it's 12 votes for Fuel Dump and 12 for Temple, but we just played Fuel Dump 5 maps ago, Temple is selected instead of the other.

... maybe it's already the case, but I don't know how the current settings work in that particular case.

None played map gets selected. 

• Like 1