Happy Birthday =F|A=

Mr.Karizmatic

I came, but u was not home! :/ But i had a lot fun with your mom!

Oo vonniiiieee !! I didnt expect smth like that coming from u, bad boy... you've been very bad :censored

• Like 4

• Leader

Oo vonniiiieee !! I didnt expect smth like that coming from u, bad boy... you've been very bad :censored

rofl I'm not used to see this kind of post from you!!  :lol_2:

Oh, ye of Dirty Minds!  They ate the cake and gossiped about Dest!Ny :)

• Like 3

• Leader

HBD =F|A= ! :cheers

Btw, how many years is it now?

I believe that last year's GameDay celebrated the 5-year mark! :)  Maybe I can look it up.

ADDED::::::::::::::::::::

OOPS!  I was Wrong?  Yes, I was!  2008 was the magic year.  :)  That makes the FA-Clan seven years old.  

JoeDirt's 5-year announcement:  http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/53699-happy-5th-fa-birthday/  in 2013

Last Year's BirthDay Bash: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/65212-fa-halloween-birthday-bash/  in 2014

(I was only off by two years.  :) )

• Like 2

rofl I'm not used to see this kind of post from you!!  :lol_2:

LoooL you two have dirty mind, i mean that his mom is funny and her humor is great and we eat good cake :) She tell a lot great stories about when Destiny was young! And i tell couple story of Destiny what she didnt know :P

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

LoooL you two have dirty mind, i mean that his mom is funny and her humor is great and we eat good cake :) She tell a lot great stories about when Destiny was young! And i tell couple story of Destiny what she didnt know :P

hahaha, youre such a good guy von :)

• Like 2

• Leader

opps red stated that already  :D

I was probably typing my ADDition to my post as you were typing yours.  I didn't do the 'reason for change' so we'll never know!  :)