Origin Halloween sale discounts

Night Hunter

XQxUBdDcRRYj.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Halloween is (nearly) upon us. What better time to play Dragon Age: Inquisition, Battlefield Hardline, The Sims 4, and other games EA has discounted seemingly at random for its Halloween sale. Sorry, it's Zomboss Invasion sale, in which the baddie from Plants vs Zombies has slashed the prices on loads of EA's best games.
There is some Halloween-themed stuff in there, including the Dead Spaces, Alice: Madness Returns, and The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff, but mainly this is your opportunity to buy all the Dragon Ages, Mass Effects, and many of the Battlefields for cheap. DA: Inquisition for £14.99! Battlefield Hardline for £16.66! Those seem like good prices.
And there's some non-EA stuff in there too, including Tomb Raider, and The Witcher 2, for £4.49 apiece.
Also, from the sale page: EA's Theme Hospital is free. It's not clear if it's still free from January, or whether it's gone free again to join current On The House freebie Red Alert 2, but free is free.

• Like 1

Origin sucks a sweltering load of rancid donkey balls.

Most of these games can be bought cheaper through other storefronts. Steam, GOG, Greenmangaming. EA is bad at discounting on Origin, and frankly as DRM it's pretty annoying.

Sadly EA screwed other storefronts by only releasing titles like ME3, DS3, Crysis 3 (notice a pattern?) only on Origin.

And can you please start linking the articles instead of the website? Often times there's additonal information on the article page, or links to relevant information. I.E. in this article they link to the origin store front, rather than readers having to do all the searching themselves.

http://www.pcgamer.com/origin-halloween-sale-discounts-dragon-age-inquisition-bf-hardline-more/

And can you please start linking the articles instead of the website? 

Thank you for your suggestion SID, sure i don't have any issue about posting article link's.

From now in a head will be of that way...

• Like 1

Thanks duders! Might just be me, but I like to check out the main article pages. Sometimes you get updated side articles linked, or some interesting related stuff. /highfive

• Like 2