ETAdmin mod help please

TOP*KING

hey guys i play on your server all the time(under GoGoRedRanger*) but i am high admin of [TOP] clan allias [TOP]*KING, anyways we are trying to configure etadmin on our server, im pretty sure that you have it on your servers i was just wondering if you guys could help us out with the etadmin...

server:

jaymod 2.1.7

we are trying to figure out how to make levels, set commands...we only have 6 levels.

thanks if you can help

[TOP]*KING

ps: i added hellraiser which i think is daredevil anyways

my xfire=sickshot

I'm pretty sure Hellraiser isn't DD. Just keep your eye out. Theres some little nub that runs around offering advice on servers that goes by the name HellDevil. This isn't DD, but he'd sure like you to think he is.

Personally I don't use etadmin mod, so I'm afraid I won't be of much help there. If you do a search of some hosting websites (Gameservers.com, EMSGaming.com, etc) you can usually find people that have had similar issues to ones your having or are likely to have. GL

• Administrators

Sorry, I have stop supporting players/admin on xfire or private messages or irc unless they buy my private support. I do support servers for 39$ one time installation from A to Z. If you need free help you will need to use forums.

1. Your host?

2. Where you stuck at? Do you get any error? Can I know what you have done or how you installed it?

I will post the fixes in this topic only so if someone needs help back I can refer to him this topic. In this way I am also helping future admins.

And as NoGood mentioned hellraiser is not me.

gameservers.com

we installed etadmin through gameservers.com

do i need to use shrubot to be able to make the levels and put commands in? thats where i am i have no clue how to set give admin levels nor put the commands on the levels

im not gona pay you but can you give me basics on this? 39$ sh*t man thats enough for our server lolz

• Administrators

gameservers.com

we installed etadmin through gameservers.com

do i need to use shrubot to be able to make the levels and put commands in? thats where i am i have no clue how to set give admin levels nor put the commands on the levels

im not gona pay you but can you give me basics on this? 39$ sh*t man thats enough for our server lolz

1. Use et admin mod shrubbot for et admin mod commands and load the shrubbot file from the etadmin config file. Make sure you give right path name or it will not load.

In the way you are loading two files for admin. i.e. et admin shrub and jaymod ACL files.

2. You are paying to gameservers.com on monthly basis but still you don't get any help from them and hence you are asking here. Am I right? It's not that i don't want to help you, it's just i want to say free help is forum based and private help is paid with turn around time of less then 48 hours mostly within 24 hrs. :)

And yes 39$ for one time full installation with all set you up need is nothing against your monthly server bill. :)

Feel free to post your et admin shrub config and I will help you out and fix any bugs that I can see.