Today a bug occurred during the map Base Race in #Silent Server

Lumi

Loooooool, it was the game of my life. Too much fun! :D :D :D

The ending was also epic. For some reason rabit refuse to win this game at the end.

It's a pity I didn't take any screenshots. :o

• Like 1

Eh, I'm terrible at explaining things. :lol: But it seems that a bug occurred at the end of the map Base Race, and the timer stopped. One of the two teams need to score 1 so the game can continue.

Then there was an argument :D, some ppl stopped resisting, some ppl continued shooting. Well, in the end, Rabit(I didn't catch his name) came back with an objective and for some reason he refused to "BRING IT BACK". So there were like 7 - 10 people surrounding him and pushing him. There was an awful amount of yelling and cursing at that time.

Lol, it's like watching ice hockey. :P

• Like 1

Eh, I'm terrible at explaining things. :lol: But it seems that a bug occurred at the end of the map Base Race, and the timer stopped. One of the two teams need to score 1 so the game can continue.

Then there was an argument :D, some ppl stopped resisting, some ppl continued shooting. Well, in the end, Rabit(I didn't catch his name) came back with an objective and for some reason he refused to "BRING IT BACK". So there were like 7 - 10 people surrounding him and pushing him. There was an awful amount of yelling and cursing at that time.

Lol, it's like watching ice hockey. :P

Heh that isn't a bug, but merely a tie in Baserace, when both teams have equal objective secured at their bases, the timer shows 0:00 until one of the teams secure the next obj and then the map ends. At least on the brighter side u were having some extra fun until it was not secured, so it wasn't that bad i assume at the end :)

• Like 4

• Leader

Loooooool, it was the game of my life. Too much fun! :D :D

The ending was also epic. For some reason rabit refuse to win this game at the end.

It's a pity I didn't take any screenshots. :o

A demo could have been converted into a movie and edited to show the riot at the Epic End!    I can just imagine that scene, though! :D

• Like 1