Silver VIP Giveaway!

SiD

• 2 weeks later...

I just add here some of reasons why i love our F|A clan, if you draw my name for lotto, draw new one :)

One day, before Sauna i decided to just try ET again for couple min before sauna when i didnt have anything to do, i choose Jay2 from server list and i thank God that i choose that server, there was KevinBacon and other members who rightway welcome me to server, they guide me with my questions and i loved game (again) and server. Then after Sauna i connect back to Jay2 and then eventually sent apply, got a lot friends and loved clan and that help me to beat my depression what was followed me over 5 year. First i didnt post a lot in forums or talk a lot in servers, but when i got encouragement from KevinBacon and LadyKris and some other members saying that my English is good and how they appreciate how i want learn English, i get over my fear of posting and started help in here and send donations, and in eventually i was in situation when i was planning my job schedules and free time schedules so i have at least certain amount of time to use in site/servers per week. Now when my grandparents is everyday going worse way and baddling against Alzheimer, clan is place where i can just forget all my problems what i think otherwise all the time, after i learned to be situation that my grandmother have alzheimer my grandfa healthy take huge step down when he got alzheimer too, he start see illusions (what he dont see anymore, which i always thank God, it was hardest thing for my life to handle), but now in 3 month his healthy has gone very worse and all he do is lay in his beth and talking to himself, he cant do almost anything without help anymore, what has been hard, but clan give me alot powers to continue, grandparents was my best friends in my life, still i love them as much as before, but our relationship has changed and clan is thing what has helped me throught that change, sometimes clan and clan friends is only thing what keep me good mood and that i am able to keep my powers, i know that without clan i would not be able to help my grandparents so much this clan has helped me, and clan i mean that i can use time in site, help ppls and spend time with friends, and just talking to them, its fun when you can forget all the your own problems when you helping others or just play with friends and talk! Sometimes i think i love too much our clan, because i have been depressed couple time because fear of our future, but then i realised that we can be here for long and can keep contact for long long time, ET is old game yes, but Clan can always find new games, i do all my job to keep us in here for long the future. My dream is that we here after 30 years and longer :)

Will add photo in Member foto topic, when i get my FA t-shirt ordered :) now is Christmas time and in January i will send candies so it probably go to February.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 4

Bump!

Last chace ye' scruvy creeps!

A day and a half to go before entries are closed. Easy as pie a chance to win yourself a basic VIP package!

Access to the VIP forum.

Extended topic posting times.

Larger signatures (I think) for people under so many posts.

Large upload limit for attachments.

More PM storage.

Ad-free forums!

Level 5 on our servers! (For you non-member types)

And just think, it's money in FA's pocket. Don't be shy. Show FA some love ya cheap bastards.

1 Picture. 1 explanation of why you love FA.

tumblr_mrj2j3K0FD1rqvcujo1_500.gif

• Like 1