Silver VIP Giveaway!

SiD

• Leader

I should call the cops for him making a mess of my driveway. Ughhhhh.

First call the Medic for the first pic and hope that Rambo does not get the call!

Well did this in adobe illustrator

Fearless_zpsovikymkr.jpg

oops forget to add i love F|A cause it is one of the friendliest clan i have ever seen regardless of u being admin or not and the good urgent behaviour to help other and to help in every event whether you are free or capable.. i see people here who arent totally capable but still want to help so that this clan stays alive and active.... 

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic
  • Like 4

I love FA because of all the great people in it, one I found so special i travelled half the world to meet him :) (3 hour delay, 8 hour flight and alot more waiting)

12115905_1092996704068074_16190957282054

Its so great to see that our clan members meet in reallife too, im so so happy for you two that you take time to meet in reallife too! :) Wow its great. Im so anti social human, but will someday just gather enough strengths to meet some of our finnish nubs from clan :P

• Like 7

Fine I'll put fa on my boobs and post it you know you all Wan a see that :P

You pull this off @35 seconds and you can HAVE gold. No entry needed. Haaaah.

• Like 1

Me wonders if I can style my hair into FA... Or just randomly get my ears pierced for no other reason than to have an F in one ear and an A in the other...and write on my big ass forehead I love F|A...

I'll see if I can work up some magic... Maybe photoshop will help me :o

Me wonders if I can style my hair into FA... Or just randomly get my ears pierced for no other reason than to have an F in one ear and an A in the other...and write on my big ass forehead I love F|A...

I'll see if I can work up some magic... Maybe photoshop will help me :o

If you put F in one ear and A in the other, hair has to be a mowhawk for the | or a line from your forehead to your chin :P :p :P

• Like 2