About Runescape

Soda

So, I've been thinking, this is a vast community, and I believe that there has to be many other runescape players out there. We should make a runescape clan, or friend chat. Let me know if there is one, or, if no, I could totally make a clan and a friend chat. Basically, I want your thoughts too.

So, I've been thinking, this is a vast community, and I believe that there has to be many other runescape players out there. We should make a runescape clan, or friend chat. Let me know if there is one, or, if no, I could totally make a clan and a friend chat. Basically, I want your thoughts too.

Yeah we can call it "What the f*** happened to this game?"

• Like 1

Yeah we can call it "What the f*** happened to this game?"

haha to be honest, eoc isn't to bad once you get used to it.

First couple of times it's a whole lot of swearing but now i kinda like it for bossing ... more tactics to use and more skill needed than before

haha to be honest, eoc isn't to bad once you get used to it.

First couple of times it's a whole lot of swearing but now i kinda like it for bossing ... more tactics to use and more skill needed than before

I think it's cool and all but I think it just ruined the entire combat system, that was perfectly good to begin with.

I hopped on after the EOC update, and tried to do barrows, and I couldn't even land a hit on them using ancients.

I used to use ice blitz to go through and do it but now they won't even freeze, and I just sit there getting my ass kicked.

It just goes to show how much of a drastic change they made to combat. Which isn't a good thing seeing how people who played since 03 (like me) have become accustomed to the CB system. 

I think they put in EOC, and started updating the graphics, along with everything else so they could basically draw in a larger audience. In typical Jagex fashion, they f***ed over their original players, in favour of a newer wider audience.

Edited by Bow_In_Honor

I think it's cool and all but I think it just ruined the entire combat system, that was perfectly good to begin with.

I hopped on after the EOC update, and tried to do barrows, and I couldn't even land a hit on them using ancients.

I used to use ice blitz to go through and do it but now they won't even freeze, and I just sit there getting my ass kicked.

It just goes to show how much of a drastic change they made to combat. Which isn't a good thing seeing how people who played since 03 (like me) have become accustomed to the CB system. 

I think they put in EOC, and started updating the graphics, along with everything else so they could basically draw in a larger audience. In typical Jagex fashion, they f***ed over their original players, in favour of a newer wider audience.

i'm an old school player aswell :P 

I must agree with the freezing thing for ancients, they fkd up the effects of it. Making it more or less useless magics for the moment.

But before melee would own all so to say, they did even up the 3 styles now by putting more off an effort into the combat triangle wich is a good thing ... if now they could only make the effects come out good again

Does it really work? How do I get it? And I have a quick question, are some things in the game limited for the f2p players?

the F2P player will not be able to do all the skills there are.

And the skills that are available will have a limit, for instance: best bow would be yew bow (lvl 50) while membs will be able to go up o noxious bow (lvl 90).

So in short: membs can get better things and faster training methods, especially at higher level :-)

• Like 1

Does it really work? How do I get it? And I have a quick question, are some things in the game limited for the f2p players?

Adblock plus is a browser addon. If you're using firefox you'd click up on the right hand corner on the three bars and go to addons. Type it in and it should show up. It allows you to see webpages without ads. It also allows you to watch videos like on youtube without having to watch any ads. Pretty powerful tool. But keep in mind that people make money off of ads, so if you want to support a website or youtuber, etc. Disable it when you watch their content so they can get the profit for the ads.

In regard to your second question. YES, RS is extremely limited for f2p players. You get about less than half the map, and about a quarter of the things you could do if you were p2p

• Like 1

f*** yeah I used to play RUnescape.

Name: Jobba Level 102 

Don't play much anymore because it's laggy and BORING