desk chair

bigbro

I bet u 100€ that my chair for 100€ will do the same job, if not even better, pitty ppl who pay 700€ for a dumb chair.

I would be careful to write checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash. :P

but i take your $$

http://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/0118797_PE274855_S3.JPG

This is a good cheap chair that will last for years. Can go up and down aswell. Armrest aswelll. Got wheels too. 

295 NOK = 33 Euros, and that is a norwegian price, but maybe its the same everywhere since its IKEA, I don't know. But anyway, its cheap and the money you save, you can us eon alcohol. WIN WIN

I would be careful to write checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash. :P

but i take your $$

At such ridiculous cases i wouldn't even need to be worried of anything, considering anyone wasting 700$/€ on a silly chair needs to get his face punched. Any decent 100-200€ office chair will do same work as those for god knows how much cash, fact.

Please rage more. It is entertaining :)

Back to topic:

If you consider a Herman Miller chair, this is the areon. They have this chair in a lot of banks, insurance companies, car dealerships etc. It is considered one of the best. Couple of companies I worked for use this chair. You can get a decent used one for a good price if you search a bit.

Aeron_chair_JN.jpg

This is another one from Herman Miller: Mirra (or Mirra 2). Same here, if you look a bit you can pickup used ones for a good price.

18241.jpg

attachicon.gifchair-lumbar-support-beautiful-chair-at-mesh-lumbar-back-support-for-office-chair.jpg you say your back hurts this might be you problem ..I catch myself hunching over when at PC .......with money saved you can get this..attachicon.gifbeach-deck-wallpaper.jpg with a margirita or two :D

The lumbar support on my chair is the only reason why I have kept it. +1 on this suggestion, it is *essential*.

(I know because I sit in front of a computer all day)

• Like 1

attachicon.gifchair-lumbar-support-beautiful-chair-at-mesh-lumbar-back-support-for-office-chair.jpg you say your back hurts this might be you problem ..I catch myself hunching over when at PC .......with money saved you can get this..attachicon.gifbeach-deck-wallpaper.jpg with a margirita or two :D

Hope so. xD

Please rage more. It is entertaining :)

Back to topic:

If you consider a Herman Miller chair, this is the areon. They have this chair in a lot of banks, insurance companies, car dealerships etc. It is considered one of the best. Couple of companies I worked for use this chair. You can get a decent used one for a good price if you search a bit.

Aeron_chair_JN.jpg

This is another one from Herman Miller: Mirra (or Mirra 2). Same here, if you look a bit you can pickup used ones for a good price.

18241.jpg

Noone is raging, just giving some education to all those silly folks out there, might want to read a bit before going into discussion.