desk chair

bigbro

Some of those chairs I was already thinking off lol

Pointless waste of money, get a decent 200-300€ comfort office chair and it will do perfect job, just use google for a bit of searching.

Me myself, I don't have a chair in my room. I spent most of my time in my bed lol.

But I am rather and weirdly passionate about chairs. Yes, so I can't help myself but post here.

So can I interest you in some girly advice in some beautiful highend designer chairs?

I can't afford them ofcourse but you better believe it I own them all in The Sims.

Take a look at these couple of stunning beauties;

Chair no. 1, also actually named "Chair One" by a Konstantin Grcic for Magis.

Can be yours for about 500$.

black2_zpszhd73rh5.png

"Louis Ghost Chair" designed by Philippe Starck for Kartell.

This one can be yours for 450$.

2251_zpsn331lzkk.jpg

Eames Chair designed by genius Charles and Ray Eames.

Can be yours for about 550$.

eames-plastic-armchair-daw-weiss_zpsnd6o

BEAUTIFUL right?

:D

LMAO WTF IS THIS SHIT?? :D i couldn't even drink my morning coffee sitting on that thing.

And sit for hours playing ET on that ?? Hell NO

But good to see you have your feminim side

First and last have comfort, it wouldn't be a problem. Idk about the second, but I wouldn't dare to sit on this gorgeous ghost beauty.

Yes I have a feminine side :D

Naah too small imo -.-

Yeaah i caan see it now . nice ;)

• Like 1

My goodness.. chairs.. those long legs..shapely cushion ..the slight curve of the back.. seriously a good executive chair or ergonic,but those seem to have little cushion on bottom

Edited by Raskin
  • Like 1

Yes aniky speaks the truth and I shall listen to him

Took some time for couple of links for u to decide, all are from ebay.co.uk, so shipping cost shouldn't be that high.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

Link 8

Link 9

Link 10

Link 11

Link 12

Link 13

Link 14

Link 15

Prices are reasonable, most of them are around 100 quids, as for the rest, read description at each link for more infos about the chair, hopefully one will suit u up.

I know of some office chairs by Herman Miller but they're really pricey.

Here, only the first one being not too ugly :D

http://store.hermanmiller.com/Products/Sayl-Chair

http://store.hermanmiller.com/Products/Embody-Chair

http://store.hermanmiller.com/Products/Aeron-Chair

I think you just found my new chair (the first one). I paid 200 bucks for mine three years back, and it's falling apart and creaking/groaning like a piece of shit. So I guess I have to throw more money at it... xD

Well hopefully not, but you do have to wonder about the lifespans... I mean 200 isn't exactly chump change, and it's barely held up. :s

I have the Hermann Miller Areo. you can get it used. new its about 700$.

It is the best chair you can get.

I bet u 100€ that my chair for 100€ will do the same job, if not even better, pitty ppl who pay 700€ for a dumb chair.

• Like 2

Wow Audrey, you have some expensive and odd tastes :P

To be honest, I think the best way to find the right desk chair is to go to a nearby furniture store

and try some out, especially since you can't feel comfort with just your eyes :)

• Like 1

Wow Audrey, you have some expensive and odd tastes :P

To be honest, I think the best way to find the right desk chair is to go to a nearby furniture store

and try some out, especially since you can't feel comfort with just your eyes :)

Just how I got mine and wanted to suggest. The same goes for monitors, keyboard and mice also. You have to check out if it fits ergonomically to your body.

And that 70€ chair holds still up to my suprising, about 2y now. Sometimes it starts to squeek but a spray of WD40 is all it needs for next couple of month. Also I lift it up\down on daily basis and no problems with the lifting hydraulics.

And to be honest this cheapo was one of the few in to fit my needs- high back, breathable material, short arms to fit under\near my desk.

• Like 1