Axion

The official drunk thread!

Hey you, are you drinking? If yes, this is right place for you! 

What are you drinking?

What are your plans tonight?

Going to a bar or sitting home playing ET?

First day drinking or maybe getting rid of hangover?

Feel free to talk anything related to alcohol!

I'm drinking my second beer (nobelaner) atm, reading forums and surfing the internet. Later going out with my friends, maybe going to a bar. (We should have a drunk game night some saturday for example!  :P )

Happy drinking my fellas!  :drunk

(Food and drink better section? Feel free to move if you want.)

• Like 1

I've got some Kentucky Whiskey, Bulleit Rye :D. A guy in Veenendaal (Netherlands) imports it for me.

bulleit-straight-american-95_-rye-whiske

• Like 1

More like "The Official Unholy Sinners Thread"

Pft.

I remember my first beer, too.

I remember my first beer, too.

Great punchline mate

ihndSKk.gif

• Like 1

Great punchline mate

ihndSKk.gif

yeah_boyeee_shaun_of_the_dead.gif

tumblr_mt0a2oieHr1qk0z6co1_500.gif

I take a newcatsle brown ale and a glass of Bowmore Single MAlt Scotch on the rocks please, thank you very much, looking forward for you coming back to the table with my drinks waiter, will be a big tip if you make it fast.

• Like 1

I take a newcatsle brown ale and a glass of Bowmore Single MAlt Scotch on the rocks please, thank you very much, looking forward for you coming back to the table with my drinks waiter, will be a big tip if you make it fast.

tumblr_lyujjv6pUt1qib9oao3_250.gif

Well considering my highschool broke our 23 game losing streak in a huge upset, i'll be curing my hangover lol. Lots gatorade and aspirin for me today

in few minutes i go to my main restaurant with friends and after good food, we drinking "some" Grappa :)

upload01.jpg

and tonight we go to a bar or pub and something and drink a lot of whisky-cola or sooo

and i hope the hangover today will not so explode my brain to much :lol:

Just got back from my White Girl Wasted Parteeeh  :drunk

Time to pass out   :cya