I'm so sorry :(

PigNewton

I would like to extend my apologies to the entire FA community. It has recently come to my attention that Rantala responded to my private message with him and then closed the discussion so unfortunately I can't reply.

I feel a deep sense of bafflement towards everyone's responses. I have been abused, insulted and harassed even on my profile which no one is obligated to observe. It seems that discussing shortcomings of any group is a perfect way to be killed. There are many who I've shared laughs and good times with. Friends? Well they seemed rather eager to bash me the minute I questioned our community so I can't say we were friends. I have stood up for players who were mistreated and have encouraged everyone to put some thought into their behavior. It seems no one wants that. Everyone wants to glide along, keeping the boat from rocking and filling with water in their ocean of delusion.

Leaving this community would be too easy. Indeed, I no longer have ability to send messages. I have been called narccisistic for some reason. I have been accused of calling people stupid, even from intelligent people. Yet, my discussion remains untouched by discourse. Why focus on attacking the person and avoid the conversation? Well, it's easy. IT's easy to hang gay people for being different. It's easy to wipe out an entire civilization because they don't share the same values. It's easy to be a nazi and rid the world of jews if that's the community you live in. This compliance is despicable!

"It's just a game. It's just the internet" but it really isn't. This is a demonstration of how people think. This is the cause of wars, genocide and racism. Compliance to the community is without thinking and being afraid to speak up for your beliefs REGARDLESS of whether your beliefs are right or wrong. Being able to voice them is a sign of a strong community while being bashed for speaking up is a sign of a community in ruin. Join "the club" and support these people. Don't throw in your two cents because it won't be well received. Don't stick up for the weak. Live in delusional fantasies. Justify your behavior as "just" and "appropriate" and "fair". But NONE of that relinquishes your responsibility. You're always responsible for your behavior: both the things you DO and things you DON'T do.

I was treated as such because I hit a sore topic. We all know what I said was true and those who took MOST offense are the ones most guilty of abusing your power. This isn't about gaming, this is about how people behave in communities.

If you value empathy and compassion, you will not tolerate such behavior. But remember the price:your head.

Those who understand the connection I'm making are disgusted. Rightly so. I won't be able to post topics, message anyone or converse welll with these restrictions on me. But I won't be bullied to voluntarily delete my account. As I said, I'm still responsible for my behavior and I won't tolerate threats.

To the gallows . . . .

From 'you mistreated me and i dont like your rules' to 'wiping out civilizations and becoming nazi's'. Well that escalated quickly.

• Like 6

The thing is, what u said isn't true and i can show u in plenty of cases if u wish, whatever u were claming in your first topic, i answered u with simple examples that u were wrong, otherwise we wouldn't be having this converasation on the forums today. Simple as, stop being delusional about simple free internet game where noone could honestly give a single damn about it, like i said, ppl come here to relax, enjoy the company of their friends and play casually ET, that's pretty much it.

I honestly can't be arsed to be writing entire paragraphs of text again, as it will be pointless since the likes of u see only own side of story and will decline to accept for their sakes truth, just to make them feel better and think that they re right and everyone else is wrong.

Think whatever u want, spread the words of whatever style u want, facts are right infront of u, if u can't accept it or see it, that aint our foult, but your own.

• Like 5

• Administrators

No one has threaten you from management side. Leaders only replied after you called them out. 

I removed your PM ability because none of my members or leaders or management team has time to deal with you.  By the way contacting different members with idea of "Oh, I am victim" spread the word, doesn't help. 

You need to understand here problem is "you". We tried to discuss with "you" but "you" came out with attitude, I don't give a f*** what others think about me and since I was given admin, I am God and I can do whatever the f*** I like. We said hrm ok. We will not argue much. Keep thinking what you like and since we care for our server "regulars" we removed your admin. So now you shouldn't feel you are God. You shouldn't have problem for loosing title of being admin because you only said if I am not worthy, remove it and we did. Problem solved.  

If you had asked simple question, what I can do to manage server effectively or had asked questions we would have helped you like we have done for years but you didn't. Our reaction was based on your action. 

Your PM will remain disabled OR Else I would end up listening, you give me rights to use PM so I kept on sending mass PM to everyone like we had to listen for admin level. Ain't going to repeat the mistake again. 

• Like 9

I never abused my power I took it to heart because Von is an excellent leader and one of the kindest people in the clan. That's why I took it to heart.

And I have never seen anything better than reading that you can't or won't be able to post. 

• Like 2

This is obviously going to turn negative. Anything you say right now, in fact, is not going to go in your favor. Quite obviously. I'd like to see you stay around, so how about just be quiet for a while?

• Like 2

"I don't give a f*** what others thing about me and since I was given admin, I am God and I can do whatever the f*** I like." daredevil

This is why you deserve to be shot. This is the admin's mantra. I'm aware you're accusing me of this attitude. But you're simply projecting. You're sick and need help.

Edited by PigNewton

"I don't give a f*** what others thing about me and since I was given admin, I am God and I can do whatever the f*** I like." daredevil

This is why you deserve to be shot.

This is why you deserve to be banned.

Mainly due to you missed out a big bit the 'you' he said in terms of what you thought and how you acted not what he thought of himself idiot. 

Where is the intelligence now? Not with you.

• Like 1

Mainly due to you missed out a big bit the 'you' he said in terms of what you thought not what he thought idiot. 

Did I miss it?

Mainly due to you missed out a big bit the 'you' he said in terms of what you thought and how you acted not what he thought of himself idiot. 

Why are you so threatened by me? Do you really have such low self esteem? Dude, it's laughable. You have no purpose and you're just spitting out emotions. YOu can cry all you want.

Love how you edited your post after I pointed it out.

Can someone just lock this topic.

Indeed

Love how you edited your post after I pointed it out.

Can someone just lock this topic.

Yeah shut people up. Don't deal with it. Don't engage. Just shut them up. F-ing nazi.....

He wants to be banned; quitting is him accepting that he was in the wrong. A ban keeps us as the "bad guys".