von Rantala stripped me of Admin: Here's why

PigNewton

I hope SOMEONE engages in this discussion. Or maybe gamers really are braindead. Can someone prove me wrong? Not a single person has on ANY discussion I've started. Just emotional tantrums from babies. I know it's hard people but THINK

Lol a tantrum? It wasn't an argument either. It was to simply show you how much of an idiot you are.

Well you're a big smelly poo! There, now we're both wrong lol

You can't call Rant unfair or corrupt c'mon dude. Just no.

But lold again at last pharagraph. Brilliant.

Just no? Really? You're going to stand by his behavior Audrey?

I said voting is a democratic act. That's agreed. Moving on.

Psst, i dont think you get it. Those +1 votes have nothing to do democratic acts. It merely shows that you support the Applicant in becoming member. Wether you are allowed to become trial is still in the hands of leaders, no matter how many +'s you get.

• Like 1

Like I told you in PM, I believe in what I believe. When someone proves me wrong I'll change my opinion. But you haventr proved me wrong here, Pignew. You just expressed how you feel. I understand you feel bad now, or down or even betrayed.

I ask everyone else to keep their chill and don't insult in such a low manner.

• Like 4

Not a single person has on ANY discussion I've started. Just emotional tantrums from babies. I know it's hard people but THINK

Think imma repeat this.

Megalomania: 

1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.

Not because you have some sort of intelligence over language and maybe some other things that you're better than anyone here. Open up to other opinions, different people,... Open up to apologizing, keeping calm in difficult situations,... If people don't understand your thoughts, think about explaining them better. If people don't understand your sentences, think about phrasing them easier. Being intelligent isn't about acting intellectual.

This last post has proven better than anything; leaders made a good decision. Congratulations on providing the proof you asked for.

• Like 3

why did u pmed me this whole stuff i dont know anything and i really dont want to get in cause its between higher admins and you and i trust our admins...

Please drop the ad hominens already; and stop arguing things into ad nauseum, everyone - please. Is that intellectual enough for you PigNewton, I'm being objective here.

If you are in fact asserting that Von is lying then please provide evidence - because the burden of proof is on you (i.e. the one making the claim).

[On a personal note, I have a hard time believing Von is lying - but please, feel free to prove me wrong by providing verifiable evidence.]

• Like 4

By the way it was Yoyo who denied your app so in theory you are wrong. Von just gave the reason.

It's irrelevant. There are other points which clearly point to inappropriate uses of power.

Please drop the ad hominens already; and stop arguing things into ad nauseum, everyone - please. Is that intellectual enough for you PigNewton, I'm being objective here.

If you are in fact asserting that Von is lying then please provide evidence - because the burden of proof is on you (i.e. the one making the claim).

[On a personal note, I have a hard time believing Von is lying - but please, feel free to prove me wrong by providing verifiable evidence.]

SUre thing. What evidence would you like? Screenshots?

why did u pmed me this whole stuff i dont know anything and i really dont want to get in cause its between higher admins and you and i trust our admins...

Your trust is mistaken

Think imma repeat this.

Megalomania: 

1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.

Not because you have some sort of intelligence over language and maybe some other things that you're better than anyone here. Open up to other opinions, different people,... Open up to apologizing, keeping calm in difficult situations,... If people don't understand your thoughts, think about explaining them better. If people don't understand your sentences, think about phrasing them easier. Being intelligent isn't about acting intellectual.

This last post has proven better than anything; leaders made a good decision. Congratulations on providing the proof you asked for.

Again, insanity. My position is crystal clear. If you're confused, ask me what you're confused about?

It's irrelevant. There are other points which clearly point to inappropriate uses of power.

Your trust is mistaken

oh i love to take my chances..... thx

and i think its really waste of all of us time to argue with u... let the higher admins decide....

• Like 1

Your trust is mistaken

Right let's get one thing straight. Von apparently stripped you of your admin? Yoyo denied your app hence he stripped you of your admin. Von just gave the expert reasoning that you are just proving to us.

And evidence would be screenshots yes. So please enlighten us with your screenshot evidence.

Btw I'm outty have fun :)

Ahhahaha, funny. "Highest admin possible" Sure, give a random player the title Leader/Administrator, totally.

Anyways, you can't say stuff like that about Rantala, he's too awesome and nice!

Also I think we should wait for a leader to lock this topic, it's going to happen, not like they're going to randomly give you the leader status, amirite?

Again, insanity. My position is crystal clear. If you're confused, ask me what you're confused about?

I'm confused about lots of things. My limited brain for example doesn't understand how your opnion matters while we are already admin :)

Can everyone (including PigNewton) take a step back? Take a breath - and reevaluate what's going on here?

PigNewton, you seem in distress - take a breath; step back and look at the assertions made here:

• "Cheating = BAN!" -> Yes, that banner shows up on every F|A server I've played on - but nowhere does it say "immediate ban" - but I'm fairly sure it says "Record demo's and take it to the forum"
    • The simple fact is, humans can be wrong - that's why F|A does peer-review of possible cheaters; that's why you're supposed to gather evidence, i.e. !finger information and the likes.
  • You're seeing things black and white; trust me - I can relate on this, it's taken me a long time to "take a step back and see things differently"
    • The method of watching you're using only leads to trouble. By that logic, if a police officer sees a kid stealing an apple (i.e. to survive) - then the police officer is supposed to kill the kid and return the apple, it's just not sound logic.

There are more things - but man, you need to take a step back. A serious step back.

Now I'm not trying to get on your toes or offend you in any way - but you need to get some perspective.

• Like 4