von Rantala stripped me of Admin: Here's why

PigNewton

"/apply denied

You kick players from server when you think they cheat without any solid proofs, and when we try guid you and tell you what are our rules and that we just not kick players if we think they cheat, you say that we are wrong, you say that our members begged you to join us and when you are member we dont have right to guid or help you.

I usually not share pm messages or proofs in main section. But i made execption this time."

Von Rantala has recently revoked my Admin privilieges. He locked my topic criticizing admins and locked the discussion showing the above reasoning, all of which is false. Preventing other memebers from seeing his lies and pathetic logic is designed to keep this incident quiet. He took my admin away under false pretenses and using power corruptly. Hurray! This is exactly what SHOULD be done! This is what I've been advocating! But do it to PLAYERS not admins who have been democratically VOTED FOR! I'm sharing these events because many players will feel enraged seeing how Von Rantala has exercised power undemocratically and rather shamefully. Instead of thinking critically and admitting to the flaws of the servers, he sweeps them under the rug and silences the critical voice. That's what governments do all over the world! If you feel rage toward your corrupt government then you should feel rage towards this man as well. People who run your governments are indeed corrupt and the same thinking has come to FA. This is exactly why criticism is necessary. To prevent people like Von Rantala from gaining power to begin with. Those who are complicit in this are equally guilty if they don't voice their opinions. Below is my response to the accusations put forth against me.

Von Rantala has recently accused me of kicking players who cheat without solid proof. This has never happened once.

"when we try guide you and tell you what our rules are and that we just not kick players if we think they cheat, you say that we are wrong"

These are more lies. This has never happened either. I say it's wrong to publiciy state "Cheating = Ban!!" and then not follow through on it. Obviously even a leader like Von Rantala doesn't know his own rules and should get studying on them instead of criticizing me. Those who can't do, teach.

"you say that our members begged you to join us"

Absolutely correct. I was asked over and over again. I refused several times and then was pressured even more. I finally decided to join because hey, what's the worst that can happen?

"when you are member we dont have right to guide or help you."

There has been no guidance or help at all. Von Rantala accused me of not fixing uneven teams. Obviously when the teams are uneven, the problem is usually resolved so quick I don't have a chance at knowing what the problem was! Additionally, he has seen this happen once and has no evidence of such a thing. He has screenshots of perfectly even teams. The only thing he has evidence for is me saying "Who cares?" which is obviously internet humor and designed to show how many admins don't care about teams. Which many players can attest to.

I am calling upon all FA players to petition this decision and demand I be made the highest admin possible. I will then consult with the honest leaders of this gaming community and strive to make it a more fair and orderly establishment, flourishing within its own potential. Help me so I can help ALL!

You know shrinks excist? Wow.. Just wow

WHat are you talking about?

AH! You're saying I'm crazy!

I'm crazy for illustrating the childish and corrupt nature of certain people in power here? Yes of course! Insane!

Edited by PigNewton

There has been no guidance or help at all. Von Rantala accused me of not fixing uneven teams. Obviously when the teams are uneven, the problem is usually resolved so quick I don't have a chance at knowing what the problem was! Additionally, he has seen this happen once and has no evidence of such a thing. He has screenshots of perfectly even teams. The only thing he has evidence for is me saying "Who cares?" which is obviously internet humor and designed to show how many admins don't care about teams. Which many players can attest to.

you gotta love a confrontational pig and one who is wrong on so many levels. can't even be bothered to even try to reason with that mentality.

but hey, you're entitled to your own personal opinion.

• Like 2

I am calling upon all FA players to petition this decision and demand I be made the highest admin possible. I will then consult with the honest leaders of this gaming community and strive to make it a more fair and orderly establishment, flourishing within its own potential. Help me so I can help ALL!

Megalomania: 

1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.

Ah... Curious at where this will go and how fast it will be locked :)

PS: haha

• Like 4

You are an idiot end of.

You come here butthurt to gain refuge in other members and non members. It won't happen. Topic you made about admin being all philosophical and that in it... I never explained why I found it funny did I? It was funny cos of the idiocy of how it was written and main idea was to disregard admins on how they treat players while you were an admin. It's not we who think we are above the players but you thought you were above the players... While you wrote that topic you were only ever talking about yourself and just tried to make it look like it was every other member. But it was you.

It seems like you were the problem and you complain about how we lie? We don't lie. But we do get rid of members that can't understand our rules like you

It seems like we have got rid of the issue and the issue has just come butthurt and made himself look like an idiot.

No lies were made. You are just another idiot on the internet that can't get to grips with how clans work and how we treat people on our servers and the only thing you've done is lost all respect any member had for you.

How about we get a petition to get your posting ability to be disabled?

• Like 6

I am in awe of how many people are dismissing this. Shame on you. This isn't about a game, this is about acknowledging abuse of power. I guess Sartre was right: You all will get the war you deserve. Just disgusting.

FA isn't a democracy lel, those +1 votes on your app are to help leaders decide.

Voting is a democratic act.

I am in awe of how many people are dismissing this. Shame on you. This isn't about a game, this is about acknowledging abuse of power. I guess Sartre was right: You all will get the war you deserve. Just disgusting.

Continue digging yourself a hole it is fun to watch.

they were allowed to vote in North-Korea too, i guess NK is a democratic country now.

• Like 2

You are an idiot end of.

You come here butthurt to gain refuge in other members and non members. It won't happen. Topic you made about admin being all philosophical and that in it... I never explained why I found it funny did I? It was funny cos of the idiocy of how it was written and main idea was to disregard admins on how they treat players while you were an admin. It's not we who think we are above the players but you thought you were above the players... While you wrote that topic you were only ever talking about yourself and just tried to make it look like it was every other member. But it was you.

It seems like you were the problem and you complain about how we lie? We don't lie. But we do get rid of members that can't understand our rules like you

It seems like we have got rid of the issue and the issue has just come butthurt and made himself look like an idiot.

No lies were made. You are just another idiot on the internet that can't get to grips with how clans work and how we treat people on our servers and the only thing you've done is lost all respect any member had for you.

How about we get a petition to get your posting ability to be disabled?

I understand you're a primitive, really I do. But throwing tantrums isn't an argument lol. Critical thinking is all but gone these days. ... Bless you

they were allowed to vote in North-Korea too, i guess NK is a democratic country now.

I said voting is a democratic act. That's agreed. Moving on.

I understand you're a primitive, really I do. But throwing tantrums isn't an argument lol. Critical thinking is all but gone these days. ... Bless you

Lol a tantrum? It wasn't an argument either. It was to simply show you how much of an idiot you are.

• Like 1