Dirty Bomb Dirty Bomb is Free to play (steam)

Night Hunter

When did U guys start playing this game? When did this game come out? Thought this was a brand new game.. :)

Somewhere end of 2013 (alpha)

Technically it still isn't out, but in beta

• Like 1

Me and my buddy want to play together but we cant seem to play games together unless it is comp, can you only play with your friends if its on comp

For now you can't (unless trying to manually stack a team after round started), they working on none competitive teaming up with friends though

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the first merc.. SawBonez.. Really nice merc. Reminds me of the ET medic. The "Sky....something" dont feel like the fop in ET really miss FFE :)

Is there a merc that feels more like FieldOp in ET?

depends on the loadout. best smgs in the game are kek and m4 :D

i play skyhammer with m4 and timik aka ak47, timik needs some love from the devs thou.

the only real fop in db is teh skyhammer :D

ss from some stopwatch game

http://ctrlv.in/656511

• 2 weeks later...

depends on the loadout. best smgs in the game are kek and m4 :D

i play skyhammer with m4 and timik aka ak47, timik needs some love from the devs thou.

the only real fop in db is teh skyhammer :D

ss from some stopwatch game

http://ctrlv.in/656511

Now i have all the mercs that i want. Some grinding and even a little cash spent. All mercs exept Phantom and Rhino. Pretty decent loadouts aswell. SawB i have SMG 9. SkyH M4. Just got the merc stoker and really like him with the Timik. Now the hunt is on for some nice goldcards for each of my favorite mercs :)

• 2 weeks later...