Dirty Bomb Dirty Bomb is Free to play (steam)

Night Hunter

Whats the difference between ranked match and regular matches?

Ranked is stopwatch only and tries to match you with equally skilled players/groups. It's garbage though

Regular matches are regular matches.

Also when I buy a merc, do i keep that merc forever because right now some of my mercs come and go and its really strange, i have not bought a merc yet but am saving up for one

Yes, the reason mercs come and go is because 3 of them are in free rotation at any given time (last a week or two not sure exactly as I own all mercs :P).

Once you unlock a merc, you will always be able to use that merc.

okay thank you very much, do you have any tips on how to get gold quickly. Im only making around 500-1000 on games and it feels like gold is coming in slowly

Daily win: 500 creds

Daily round of Stopwatch, Objective or Extraction: 500creds/each

Missions: somewhere between 1500 and 3000 credits. Refreshes every 3h

It does not (or barely) matters how well you did during a round, more important is how LONG you were in that round.

Credit boosts are not worth buying. They don't double missions/daily credit gain, only round reward. Only exception is maybe during double credit weekends as it will effectively quadruple credit gain.

It will remains a grind, but it's certainly possible to grind out a merc/week

Edited by Jefke

Just bought the first merc.. SawBonez.. Really nice merc. Reminds me of the ET medic. The "Sky....something" dont feel like the fop in ET really miss FFE :)

Is there a merc that feels more like FieldOp in ET?