Star Wars: Episode 7 The best Star Wars You've ever seen

Night Hunter

Drew Struzan, the veteran Star Wars poster artist, is not holding back in his praise for the upcoming Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens. He says in a new interview with Movie-Weekly that, based on what he knows and what he's seen so far, it's going to blow you away.

"I got to read the script and subsequently I've seen half of it, and I can tell you and the fans this: honest to God, it is far and away probably going to be THE BEST Star Wars you've ever seen," he said.

The full interview is well worth a read for fans of Struzan's impressive body of work, as it dives deep into his career, inspirations
2926917-swforce.jpg
At the D23 show last weekend, Struzan revealed his latest work, an impressive-looking poster for The Force Awakens depicting the characters Finn, Rey, Kylo Ren, and Han Solo.

The Force Awakens hits theaters on December 18. Hasbro recently announced a new toy line based on the movie

• Like 1