Help me

St0rmSlaSh

No, l have all the files but only the ETKEY file is missing, or it has a different name. Anyways, l will continue searching, maybe l missed it.

Did u only play silent mod or jaymod as well? If it isn't in the etmain then no point searching, as it should not be anywhere else, just download then one from the site i gave u above and put it into etmain map and that should do the trick, note that whenever u will do formatting or reinstalling ET, save silent.dat and etkey to avoid losing XP and levels.

• Like 1

If you haven´t played any other mods than silent, then you might miss the ETKEY alltogether. Only silent.dat is necessary in case one plays only SILENT mod.

It could be also that some Win7 installations put ETKEY to bizarre locations: Note: On some installations of Windows 7, you may also need to copy your new ETKey file to: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\ET\etmain\

from Chuckuns tut: http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/200-how-to-get-a-new-etkey-guid-since-pb-dropped-et-support/

Well l only play on beginners, so that might be the case.

Then that's the case, as long as u only play Silent mod servers, then there's no etkey present, since u would use it if u were playing jaymod.

Okay, thank you! Hope l didn't bother you with my questions.

No problem and not at all, that's why we are here to help anyone who has some issues or questions :)

• Like 1