Question about ET

G!NG3R420

I'm going to be moving from Colorado back to Cali in 2 1/2 weeks. I will most likely be forced to change my IP adress due to the fact I will be connecting through a different wireless router. To avoid any problems I am posting for some advice about PB and ET.

I will still have my same guid I am using now, and my et folder will remain the same. I am just curious if I will run into any problems conecting through PB and playing ET with the same guid but different IP adress.

Other than being able to shed any prior ban completely, you won't have any problems.

Even tho they are "unofficial bans" its not the point i'm trying to do. Lol. I just dont want PB to think i'm hacking my self or stealing my own name.

@Medic- Thank you...I plan on having fun, :yahoo but with unemployment being pretty damn high in Cali. I will be forced to spend more of my time looking for a job than online <_< .

but with unemployment being pretty damn high in Cali. I will be forced to spend more of my time looking for a job than online <_< .

Well i do looking but i don't need to go out to do it, all jobs i've done before, i found them online without moving my ass from the chair ^^

also i told them right now i'm gonna focus to make my driver's license so until then job is 2 in my list of "To Do" but doesn't mean if i find a job i'm not gonna take it cuz that will be stupid but priority to driver's licence tongue.gif

Hey Ginger, GL on the move man. I'm in Cali. Where about are you headed back to? GL on ditching your bans, but Medic is a master guid/Hardware MAC tracker. You could change your name/motherboard/passport photo and he'd still whip out the ban stick. :lol:

J/K of course man. Your right about the job situation. It's pretty brutal right now. I sincerely wish you luck on your job hunt.

Hey Ginger, GL on the move man. I'm in Cali. Where about are you headed back to? GL on ditching your bans, but Medic is a master guid/Hardware MAC tracker. You could change your name/motherboard/passport photo and he'd still whip out the ban stick. :lol:

J/K of course man. Your right about the job situation. It's pretty brutal right now. I sincerely wish you luck on your job hunt.

I'm movin my arse back to So-CAL!!! Bakersfield CA. yeah its not that great of a place but at least its more home for me. I miss my beaches, as well as venice beach!! :yahoo

@Medic-Lucky you, Most jobs I have gotten had to be in person. I apply online but never get a call back or anything. I might just enlist in the armed forces and finally do some good in my life lol...The military is always a guarantee pay check.

As for right now, I just have to move and get settled before I can really commit to anything, Things change fast so who knows, I may get lucky.