Rocket league

Bowly

Anyone playing this? its football with cars :P its a great game and would love to play it with more people. Look at my blogpost for more info about the game.

This sounds like an awesome game. Perhaps you could link your blog post for those who are to lazy to search for it.

Just adding some pictures (from DDG) in here: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=rocket+league&t=canonical&ia=images- besides sounding awesome; it also looks awesome. Tell us moar!

I'd call it soccer though, we're dealing with Americans here bro (i.e. they have their own weird football thing.. - let the flame wars begin! kidding).

Here's my blogpost.

And it is an awesome game, and its something new. It is also working on its competitive scene by recently adding spectator mode. 

I installed it last night, I had heard great things. It is awesome, very fun. I nice change of pace to the games I have been playing lately. For 20 on steam, completely worth it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Installed it two days ago, gotta say that the main blame for even buying this game was my friend, after i swore to myself i would never waste a dime on games, since it normally ends up being left in dust after couple of weeks, but for now it got my attention and tons of laugh, specially playing with him over at teamspeak, u really have priceless reactions and actions that makes u laugh constantly :D

Playing mostly now 2on2's as that's what we tried at starters and somehow sticking to that for the time being.

Anyone wish to have some fun, add me on steam anikyy.

I have seen it on youtube and looks like a fun game but let me know if its worth getting and if you are still having fun playing it. I want to get it but im not sure yet because I don't want to be completely bored of it after a week.

I'm playing it a lot with a friend of mine and we tackle random people online (On PS4). It's a barrel of fun and we're getting decent at the game and working on our teamwork. Let's say that the PS4 community of the game is a little bit shitty at moments. Lot of people spamming the chat, others just trying to ram people aimlessly... But one thing is sure: When I see a Sweet Tooth player, the match gonna be bad since they only go for the Demolitions.

At least it's not everyone, just a good chunk of the community.

And just got the platinum trophy few hours ago.

I have seen it on youtube and looks like a fun game but let me know if its worth getting and if you are still having fun playing it. I want to get it but im not sure yet because I don't want to be completely bored of it after a week.

After half a week of owning it, i can easily say that it's more tempting to play it than it is playing ET with all the laggers around the servers, so thats spectacular thing, knowing that nearly no game turned my attention away from ET so easily as Rocket League does currently :D

• 3 months later...

Looking for someone who plays ranked, Bronze I or II, to play with :) Main drawback of the game is that MM is absolutely random and for some reason I always end up with newbies or people with no clue of what teamwork is which tends to piss me off, a lot, especially when it comes to ranked matches (actually try to involve myself a bit in a game for once). I can play offensive and defensive but never stay in defense or goalie the whole match. Anyone is interested? I play on PS4 the weekends (since I don't own a PS4 myself) but will maybe buy the game on PC if it can support it. Looking for people interested in playing as a team if possible :)

Looking for someone who plays ranked, Bronze I or II, to play with :) Main drawback of the game is that MM is absolutely random and for some reason I always end up with newbies or people with no clue of what teamwork is which tends to piss me off, a lot, especially when it comes to ranked matches (actually try to involve myself a bit in a game for once). I can play offensive and defensive but never stay in defense or goalie the whole match. Anyone is interested? I play on PS4 the weekends (since I don't own a PS4 myself) but will maybe buy the game on PC if it can support it. Looking for people interested in playing as a team if possible :)

Could play if u want, normally playing normal games, but most of them are pure shit due to some noobs without any clue how to play. Add me on steam "Aniky" and we can play couple of games.

Off the info, Rocket League is discounted -30% this weekend for 13.99€ (Offer ends Monday at 10am Pacific Time.)

• Like 1

Checked the requirements and my pc definitely is too weak to run it properly, so it will be PS4 only atm. Gonna check how cross-platform thing works when it comes to teams.