World of Tanks Clan

KILLERGUN

Creating a clan will cost €13.31.

Which is just under a £10 over here, but of course we would have to get it verified by leaders and stuff but come Thursday when I get my results and paid by my parents I should be able to do that... The leaders would just have to agree

• Like 1

Which is just under a £10 over here, but of course we would have to get it verified by leaders and stuff but come Thursday when I get my results and paid by my parents I should be able to do that... The leaders would just have to agree

Well, its 2.500 gold to create a clan and 3000 gold is 10 quid (i think you british call it that :P). And i assume leaders wont have a problem with it :P

Well, its 2.500 gold to create a clan and 3000 gold is 10 quid (i think you british call it that :P). And i assume leaders wont have a problem with it :P

I'll probably go for more than £10 worth so I can buy more slots but I don't have a problem with using 2500 gold to create a clan. Baring in mind I'm addicted to it atm :P

• Like 1

Photoshop hahahahah :P

--------

Btw got some games to update from steam.... maybe il download the game so see whats up let u know later...

I can honestly say that is straight from my browser haha, google it yourself if you don't believe me!!

As for the $$ for starting a clan, I'm a little confused here, are we talking about using our own $$ or the $$ from =F|A= donations (which basically also is our own $$).

As for the $$ for starting a clan, I'm a little confused here, are we talking about using our own $$ or the $$ from =F|A= donations (which basically also is our own $$).

From wolfie's answer i assume he's going to buy gold for himself and use 2.500 of it to start the clan. i dont know if FA will reimburse (not sure if correct word) for those expenses. Since he's prolly the one playing this game the most its best that he buys it else someone would have to spend money on gold and then leave 500 gold unused. which looks like a waste of money

Donations shouldn't be used on something like this. Someone just has to fork up a little bit of gold to create a clan. It's a one time deal to get the clan created so like wolfie said he will buy a bigger gold package, use a portion of it to create the clan and then he can enjoy the rest. 

• Like 1

I'm really looking forward to an =F|A= clan in W.O.T., curious how many of us will be joining!

Yeah and it is also a good place to recruit people because a lot of people are looking for clans.

• Like 2

Still no progress? Mustn't we present this to one of the leaders in a PM or something? I've never done anything like this before :P