World of Tanks Clan

KILLERGUN

Alright guys, as most of you know, the recent update to World of Tanks has brought in the option to create and join clans. I have gone ahead and set up our clan on it. Following are the details:

Clan Name: Fearless Assassins

Clan Tag: -FA- 

Anyone who is playing the game, please go ahead and join the clan. Lets start the clan wars on this as well!!

• Like 3

You just need to search with the clan tags -FA- This will bring up the clan.. Searching with name doesnt help.

You just need to search with the clan tags -FA- This will bring up the clan.. Searching with name doesnt help.

Doesn't work I only get ForgedAlliance as well...

And Panther there is more variation on World of Tanks... and also you don't get people playing with low graphics to gain an advantage on World of Tanks...

As this video shows: 

Also once I am able to find the clan, I can start recruiting.

• Like 1

Also once I am able to find the clan, I can start recruiting.

Then i suggest making a seperate subforum for WoT first :)

• Like 1

Is he referring to World of Tanks Blitz? He said "recent update to World of Tanks has brought in the option to create and join clans". Looks like the mobile game recently added clan support.

• Like 3

Who's the traitor now? :D

Photoshop hahahahah :P

--------

Btw got some games to update from steam.... maybe il download the game so see whats up let u know later...

Edited by Night Hunter
  • Like 1

Is he referring to World of Tanks Blitz? He said "recent update to World of Tanks has brought in the option to create and join clans". Looks like the mobile game recently added clan support.

Just to verify what Corey said... The clan is on World Of Tanks Blitz and not the actually World Of Tanks...I was getting my hopes up that we had a WoT clan... :/ but hey I applied to the clan on Blitz...

Maybe in the near future we should make a clan on World of Tanks.

• Like 1

Maybe in the near future we should make a clan on World of Tanks.

Creating a clan will cost €13.31. 

• Like 1