Muslim Death Threats

Lush*

yesterday we had some terrorist muslims in F|A..alot of ak47s,turbans and ALLAH AKBAR !!! all over the place..it was pretty intense,but was fun at the end..

ISLAM_terrorist_kidnappers-thumb.jpg

ps: i got message from Joe,said next week theres gonna be a KKK rally in his town,ill take some pics and post them here...

Edited by V!p3r
  • Like 1

ROFL at Buda snorting cocaine SP FTW (Caution: Plane crashing, shoe bombing, Non shooting, IED digging, underwear fire lighting nubs attack South Park!)

• Like 1

Man south park rocks. I don't know why they're getting all upset over this i mean south park talks shit about everyone: budah, jesus whatever so whats the difference

the difference is that they believe that their religion is 100% true. So they do what it tells them to do.

and yes, south park is freaken hilarious :D

f*** 'em if they can't take a joke.

This is a good example of why the US and half the world (Russia, Israel, UK, NATO, China, India, Phillipines, sub-Saharan Africa, etc etc) is at war with Muslims.

srsly, that black woman hayan hirshy ali or w/e shes called...

she started in the netherlands to be with the politics... and now shes whining around in amerika?

DAaaaaaaah xD she left the country cuz so many ppl hated here lmao

• Administrators

yesterday we had some terrorist muslims in F|A..alot of ak47s,turbans and ALLAH AKBAR !!! all over the place..it was pretty intense,but was fun at the end..

ISLAM_terrorist_kidnappers-thumb.jpg

ps: i got message from Joe,said next week theres gonna be a KKK rally in his town,ill take some pics and post them here...

kool kids klub ftw

Hey viper I'm thinkin they could be the M.W.A. (Muslims With Attitude). They can send that picture to Sony to demand a record contract.

I think the real issue with South Park is that the Muslims are trying to hide the fact that Mohammad is a ginger.

• Like 1