Bye....

Knifetwister

• Administrators
My suggestion: turn 21

Then not only can you drink, your parents also cannot ban you from Wolfenstein, unless of course they're admins on every server.

lol..

yeah i wouldn't let you play 24-7 either. there is also a real world you know.. well i guess maybe you will find out =D

yeah wait until you turn 21 - and go to college or have to work 40-50 hours a week, maybe take care of a family, and get to play ET on the weekends for a few hours if you're lucky and the wife doesn't fuss and the kids don't need you for something or you don't have a paper or four to write =D

anyone know any good hax for real life? i don't want to have to wait until i am 50yrs old to level up =p

sorry to hear ya wont be spendin as much time on here, you was always cool to me so i got mad respect for ya as well as alot of other people, but on the bright side atleast it's not as horrible as never being allowed to come back on and as several have stated always better to listen to ya parents then to go against them, the outcomes could always be more severe. :geek:

• 2 weeks later...
yeah i wouldn't let you play 24-7 either. there is also a real world you know.. well i guess maybe you will find out =D

yeah wait until you turn 21 - and go to college or have to work 40-50 hours a week, maybe take care of a family, and get to play ET on the weekends for a few hours if you're lucky and the wife doesn't fuss and the kids don't need you for something or you don't have a paper or four to write =D

anyone know any good hax for real life? i don't want to have to wait until i am 50yrs old to level up =p

hmmmm I may have found what your looking for......

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/List ... heat_codes

the only hax i know is called Wild Turkey 101...dullens the harmful effects of 'real life'

My suggestion: turn 21

Then not only can you drink, your parents also cannot ban you from Wolfenstein, unless of course they're admins on every server.

correction, unless it is his own personal pc and not his parents then they cant stop him, if it is theirs then 21 or not so long as he is under their roof they can stop him from doing whatever he wants and at 21 if he is still living under his parents roof they can by rights still give him a curfew and such being as it's their house and he is legally an adult they can kick him to the curb whenever :help