Suck It boy's I got the Vixen in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVIL BUTTERS

I had wondered about that, when she posted 'off to Reno'.  

Sorry, butters, but that pic immediately brought to mind the phrase, "Beauty and the Beast".   :)

I am the Beast and Tipsy is second in line!!!!!!!!!!  I will auction off my bed and my sofa and my remote control.....And the Best  My Toilet seat "Foxes the but of the famous Vix" Bidders start bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RedBaird
fixed the "quote ate my message"
  • Like 1

I had wondered about that, when she posted 'off to Reno'.  

Sorry, butters, but that pic immediately brought to mind the phrase, "Beauty and the Beast".   :)I am the Beast and Tipsy is second in line!!!!!!!!!!  I will auction off my bed and my sofa and my remote control.....And the Best  My Toilet seat "Foxes the but of the famous Vix" Bidders start bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit she make me srink to many beers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALl her fault

• Like 2

• Leader

Vixen, I laughed at your first pic, with you sitting relaxed on the rock by Tahoe lake, with the "it's beautiful here" caption.  :)

• Like 1

its achiyan and mono after butter in line, but you the one got lucky , I'm more into your bakeru ;)   masterbaker :P

@redbaird  sir, you are a fkn stalker. You knew the plot from the start.

@mono and achiyan suck it up, you both may have the nudes, butter got whole prize . lol

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 2

Wow, you look amazing. Cute, sexy and hot. RAWR!

Leftwingvixen looking nice too. Lucky girl, stealing Butters from me.

• Like 6

its achiyan and mono after butter in line, but you the one got lucky , I'm more into your bakeru ;)   masterbaker :P

@mono and achiyan suck it up, you both may have the nudes, butter got whole prize . lol

Whoa whoa how did I get into this? Lmao hey if Vix ever came to the northeast I would gladly hang out with her, but I dont expect her to come almost 3000 miles just for me....

I'm down to have a drink with any F|A peeps that come through Tulsa. F|A women can get a free place to stay for a day or two in my guest bed.  :D

Thanks for sharing, always fun meeting peeps. 

• Like 4

• Leader

In US TV shows about lawyers in court trials, a common objection to an opposing counselor's statement is, "assuming facts not in evidence, Your Honor!."    The means that there was no evidence presented to the Court to support that statement.  

I try to mentally control my mouth and fingers that way. :)  Unless I am trying to be funny, that is.   :D

• Like 1