When this noobs will learn and give up..

daredevil

• Administrators

epicbans.jpg

A player is busted more then 10+ times in one single day and banned 13 times actually making 13 in total. :lol:lol:lol:lol

This is going to be epic lol....

WOW people like him really have a lot of time to waste :hmm

Really stupid to see people hacking to play Games ... lol just making me think that they are the worst players in the world to need a hack for such thing : moving mouse with 1 hand and 2 or 3 fingers in keyboard to move :lame

was "harrydick" on the list anywhere? cuz he was on the server and he was getting 3 hs per kill, he had 150 hs and 40 some kills in supply. He only clicked the mouse and it instantly went to a player around the map and killed them in 3-4 shots. It was a very blaintent hack, and everyone agreed on it.

• Administrators
was "harrydick" on the list anywhere? cuz he was on the server and he was getting 3 hs per kill, he had 150 hs and 40 some kills in supply. He only clicked the mouse and it instantly went to a player around the map and killed them in 3-4 shots. It was a very blaintent hack, and everyone agreed on it.

I suggest you please take demo next time. :) For harrydick Mayhem sended me demo.

Result:

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-dc9f0 ... 17865.html

I also banned him manually :)

epicbans.jpg

A player is busted more then 10+ times in one single day and banned 13 times actually making 13 in total. :lol:lol:lol:lol

This is going to be epic lol....

With this guy you just have to lol. He trys to enter with the same detected public hack 13 times. :rolleyes:

• Administrators
lol that guy doesnt have a life if i were him i would give up the 2nd time lol

Don't try for first time either :P Clan members and servers door get closed for cheater. :)