Low FPS

Ljievens

Hi, 

My gamename is Ljievens and I play ET on your servers. Very often I play on FA 1 but I've got some problems with my FPS.

It barely holds 40 FPS. 

I am not an expert in this stuff so I hope one of you could help me. 

If u can help me, please try to explain it in normal English if you know what I mean ;-) 

My graphic card is NVIDIA. 

If you need to know more, just ask me!

PS : My portable is +- 6 years old

Can you post the specifics of your hardware? - a brand & model (be specific regarding the model though; for instance I've got a Acer Aspire E1-531 - but if I were to look for E1 (without the 531) I'd get different models) of your portable is also enough for us to look it up.

Are you using a specific ET config? If so, please post it here as well.

I have Win 7 btw , nd where can I check how much bit i have, I think 64 but I am not 100% sure

You can check whether you have 32 or 64 bit by going to your start menu and right click on My Computer. Select Properties on the context menu. It should display some information about your computer. You should be able to see whether you have 32 or 64 bit.

What server specifically? We've got several servers that are down at the moment (they're expected back up on Tuesday) - FA1, I'm guessing that might be Jay 2? If so, Jay 2, NQ 3 & Silent 1 are currently down due to a harddisk crash.

See: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/73769-servers-teamspeak-down/

Correction, they're expected back by Thursday - not Tuesday and "Awaiting Connection" doesn't mean it's full, it means - it can't connect. "Server is full" means that the server is, as the message says, full, in which case with F|A you'll get a prompt whether you'll want to connect to another server.