Other Servers & Teamspeak Down

KILLERGUN

So it's Thursday. What's it looking like?

Yeah itsThursday how's it looking now

yes its thursday, in germany it is 8:35 a.m., servers are located in the usa and its around 2:35 a.m. there or sth like this. so let the people sleep. we will be informed soon enough.

• Like 7

So it's Thursday. What's it looking like?

Yeah itsThursday how's it looking now

I want give big thank you to everyone :) Thanks for helping us :) I dont know what is time when servers re-open again, i dont know if its happen afternoon in EU time or USA time, but those should be re-open tomorrow (thursday).

plus we say it might be open wednesday or not

However, this is going to take time and we can expect a longish downtime. We are estimating that the servers should be up by Thursday. 

But dont worry i did ask that too righway after i wake up this morning lol, got message from speed saying that its just passed midnight in there and i reply that it was not my fault if you are more than -7 behind my time and you can continue sleeping when i have to go work :P lol :D

• Like 2

patients guy  im sure as soon as they no they will inform us 

also remember Thursday was a estimated time  ;)

Edited by D..X
  • Like 1

one of our servers hosted by FA is down aswell , and atm the server s site control panel we use cant be loaded and we are w/o news from Daredevil

hope all is oki for him

if someone can contact him and know more please let us know

thanks

I feel bad because I cannot donate. I am poor at the moment, and when my parents finally decide to give me some money I'll see how I can help. Otherwise I am here in spirit and hope there will be a speedy recovery to the servers so that we can all play again!! Good luck

Don't expect the server to come online by today. Sometimes it just takes longer than expected, so better don't expect anything and y'all will be happy(/ier) when the servers are back online!:)

/JoNny

• Like 4

We are doing our things to get servers up as fast as its possible, we try our best. So update is same as earlier, we are working and hard to get all up, but how long it would take that i dont know. We will info rigthway when we get servers back up, but now its my time to go sleep.

• Like 1

We are doing our things to get servers up as fast as its possible, we try our best. So update is same as earlier, we are working and hard to get all up, but how long it would take that i dont know. We will info rigthway when we get servers back up, but now its my time to go sleep.

Goodnight! Hope they are back soon.