COC COC WAR POLL

COC WAR   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should we war 3 times per week

As i see we are slowly progressing in clan xp which is really downside in some ways cause of all the good stuff we get when we lvl up and we are still not reached half of the xp we want to reach lvl5.. so i thought why not have war 3 times a week. like first 2 wars will be 15 members as we are having right now and then the other one will be best of those 2 war guys if they are available or the best or i say good members in war like 10 of them so we can boost up the xp and we can reach lvl5 soon.. or we can have all 3 wars with 15 members if available and i really request all of u to try to join wars it helps our clan and all of us..

• Like 1

IMO no, this will lead to burn out with even fewer people participating. I will be back in wars, finally finished saving for lvl4 dragz, but easily see this as an issue. I two times is the right number, it gives time to resource push in between wars and a little break where you can just enjoy the other parts of the game.

• Like 1