JOB HELP - HVAC

Mr.Karizmatic

Well i m in my final year of engineering and i wanted  to start making some good decisions and start thinking of what job what field i should go and i dont want to waste 1 yr after my engineering for searching job if i start learning stuff nd softwares which are used in the job which i want to then i think i shall have more chances ...

So i have interest in HVAC (heating ventilating and air conditioning ) so if someone here has the job in this field or any relatives plz let me know i really want to learn stuff and i want to be a design engineer who desings the ducts and stuff on the builiding i mean the duct lines going in the huge buildings(centre A/C) plz plz reply if u have anyone in your family,friends or if you do a job in this field plz i need help....i want to know what softwares i have to learn to do a job (design engineer or anything related to pc and design )

Thank You...

• Like 1

I worked in HVAC most of my life...a journeyman tech repair/install..residential...high rise cooling towers in Miami..it's about how big a unit in tons you need 12,000 BTU is a ton. CFM = cubic feet per minute of air needed.how much fresh air intake is needed for huge buildings...I have no design experience....these air basic needs..depends also on weather your area has.. very dry climate or really humid with high dew point like here where I live....good field..you will never run out of work..

• Like 1

I worked in HVAC most of my life...a journeyman tech repair/install..residential...high rise cooling towers in Miami..it's about how big a unit in tons you need 12,000 BTU is a ton. CFM = cubic feet per minute of air needed.how much fresh air intake is needed for huge buildings...I have no design experience....these air basic needs..depends also on weather your area has.. very dry climate or really humid with high dew point like here where I live....good field..you will never run out of work..

oh thank god there is someone i shall pm u asap.....